DescriptionFaux Wood Standard Folding Shutters are the most popular style of plantation shutters. SelectBlinds' scratch proof, moisture proof shutter combines the durability of vinyl with the look and feel of a traditional wood shutter. SelectBlinds’ shutters are available in multiple panel configurations, making them perfect for any window in any room. The panels on our shutters can be folded against the wall for a neat, clean look. Single panels are the most popular and maximize the light and view through a window. Bi-fold panels are more traditional and can swing open when there is furniture that limits the space in front of a window. With easy to follow instructions, SelectBlinds' shutters are easy to assemble and install and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Available with your choice of 2 1/2", 3 1/2" or 4 1/2" elliptical louvers.
- Multiple frame options available.
- Hidden tilt bar is available.
- Available in your choice of 3 hinge colors: painted to match, brass, or stainless steel.
- Manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- The shutter louver special construction virtually eliminates solar heat gain during the summer months and provides excellent insulation during the winter months.
- Made from Polyresin 3®. A colorfast compound with UV stabilizers designed with strength and durability, yet retaining a special warmth and feel.
- Easy to clean, simply use a mild soap and water.
- Color guaranteed to never fade.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Because there are no dangling cords, shutters are a safe window covering product with children or pets.
- Minimum width: 18"
- Maximum width: 108"
- Minimum height: 18"
- Maximum height: 95"
- Rigid hollow core for increased R-value insulation.
- Dividing rails will be placed in the middle.
- Shutters over 60" in height require 1 dividing rail. Rail will be placed in the middle.
- Minimum depth of 2 1/4" is required for 2 1/2" louver.
- Minimum depth of 2 7/8" is required for 3 1/2" louver.
- Minimum depth of 3 1/2" is required for 4 1/2" louver.
- A minimum flat wall area of 1 3/8" all the way around the window opening is required for trim frame inside mount.
- Some assembly is required for installation.
- 3.4 R-value.
- Maximum single panel width is 36"
- Divider rail is available for shutters that are 36 inches in height or taller
- Minimum width for single panel is 18"
- When choosing the Trim Frame or the Outside mount L Frame, the price will increase since you are adding square footage to the overall shutter.