Roller Shades available with Continuous Cord Loop
- 5 Colors Available
- Classic simplicity
- Durable fabric roller shade
- Privacy and light filtering
- 5 Colors Available
- Great solution for media rooms
- Room darkening on a budget
- Standard roll or reverse roll
Honeycomb/Cellular Shades available with Continuous Cord Loop
- 15 Colors Available
- Color coordinated headrail
- Single cord loop operation
- Superior insulation value
Sheer Shades available with Continuous Cord Loop
Bamboo Shades available with Continuous Cord Loop
Roman Shades available with Continuous Cord Loop
- 10 Colors Available
- Blackout option available
- Continuous cord loop available
- Neutral color palette
- 16 Colors Available
- Add cordless lift system
- Available with cordless option
- Unique color combinations
- 17 Colors Available
- A luxurious window shade
- Choose from 4 fold styles
- Polyester lining is included
- 46 Colors Available
- Designer fabric with blackout
- Exclusive patterns available
- Made of finest quality fabric.
Pleated Shades available with Continuous Cord Loop
Continuous Cord Loop Lift Shades and Blinds
When choosing blinds or shades for your home, you’ll have several lift systems to choose from. Which lift system specifically depends on the product. One of your options is the continuous cord loop lift. If you can’t decide which lift system you should choose, first take a look at the benefits of the continuous cord loop.
Raises and Lowers Evenly
Sometimes with cordless shades, it can be difficult to raise and lower your shades evenly. It can easily become frustrating when one side is obviously higher than the other, and no matter how many times you adjust it, something is always off. With the continuous cord loop, you never have to worry about that. It raises and lowers evenly every time.
No Excess Dangling Cords
When your shade is fully raised, traditional cord lift systems can leave dangling cords. Not only can this be dangerous if you have children or pets, but it doesn’t look streamlined or clean. Instead, it can look messy, disheveled, and even chaotic.
Easily Modified for Child Safety
Just attach a wall cord cleat, which keeps the cord loop tight and restrained. This will ensure that children are safe around loop lift cords. Just make sure it’s secured to the wall properly. Not having the cord cleat isn’t worth the risk, and it only takes a minute or two to install.
Comes in Variety of Styles
If you like the continuous cord loop lift, you have a lot of style options. You can find specific products above, but here’s a list of your general options.
- Honeycomb Shades – These are great if you’re looking for energy efficiency and lower electric costs. You can choose from light filtering or blackout honeycomb shades, depending on your needs. You also have the choice of different cell sizes and double or single cells. Honeycomb shades let you customize to fit your needs perfectly.
- Pleated Shades – Love the look of the honeycomb shades, but you want something a little different? Go with pleated shades. They add the same texture as honeycomb shades, so you never have to sacrifice style. Pleated shades do offer additional insulation, but not as much as the honeycomb or cellular shades.
- Roman Shades – Choose from different fabrics, folds, textures, colors, and patterns. Mix and match your options to find your perfect-fit roman shade. If you’re looking for a touch of elegance, you can easily achieve that with roman shades.
- Roller Shades – Roller shades have come a long way. Now you have more style and design options, but you still get the same great functionality. Add a continuous cord loop lift system and you’ll have everything you need.
- Woven or Bamboo Shades – Choose from over 5 bamboo or woven options that come with the continuous cord loop. Add a standard or blackout liner if you need more light control. Even without liners, bamboo or woven shades are a beautiful addition to any home.
- Sheer Shades – If you want breezy, feminine window coverings, sheer shades should be at the top of your list. They beautifully filter light, but still help you keep your privacy. Nothing’s lovelier than a sheer shade on a beautiful spring day.
How to Order
Continuous cord loop lift systems aren’t a standard feature. When ordering the products listed above, you have to select the continuous cord loop lift option during checkout. But it’s simple enough and you can’t miss it.