DescriptionCommercial-strength durability and made from 6-gauge painted slats, the 1/2" Micro Aluminum Mini Blinds look great in both homes and office buildings. These mini blinds will resist corrosion and have some of the best color stability around. So not only will they hold up over the years, but the color will look as new and fresh as the first day. The ½” slats make these blinds ideal for small or narrow windows.
Choose from 13 colors, including Almond, Matte Black, and Carmine, to create the perfect look for your space. Every blind comes with a double slat valance for a cohesive, finished look and feel. The ½” Micro Aluminum Mini Blinds are designed for easy lifting and control, so they’re great for the entire family. For wide windows, order 2 or 3 blinds on a single headrail. Finding the right blinds for your windows shouldn’t be complicated. And with these micro mini blinds, we help you keep things simple.
- Hold down brackets offered to secure to any door or window.
- Multiple blinds can be placed on one headrail for a uniform appeal.
- Cutouts are available.
- 6 gauge heat-treated, spring tempered slats to resist bending.
- Clear plastic wand tilt is a standard feature.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Minimum width: 9"
- Maximum width: 112"
- Minimum height: 9"
- Maximum height: 96"
- Headrail dimensions: 1 inch by 1 inch.
- 1 1/4 inch of depth needed for a flush inside mount application.
- Min. depth for an inside mount: 1/2 inch
- Braided cord ladders and lift cords
- Blinds 18 inch and under cannot have controls on the same side
- The valance will be cut 1/8 inch wider than width ordered.
- Headrails are color coordinated to the slats. Match may not be exact.