DescriptionMade from a combination of engineered thermal polymer and beautiful American hardwood, the 2 1/2" Alloy Wood Blinds from the @Home Collection are some of the most durable blinds around. They’re resistant to chipping, warping, and fading. It also makes them resistant to moisture, humidity, and extreme temperatures. Even though they’re strong and long-lasting, they’re also classically stylish, elegant, and sophisticated. The 10 designer color and rich stain options prove that.
For complete light control, add the no-holes privacy option, giving these blinds a sleeker look and tighter slat closure. The @Home Collection 2 ½” Alloy Wood Blinds are also great for wide or large windows. You can add two or three blinds onto a single headrail, creating design consistency and full coverage. They will work independently, which gives you ultimate control and keeps the blinds lightweight. This prevents bowing and keeps your blinds looking great and functioning perfectly. With these blinds, you don’t have to sacrifice style for function.
- No holes privacy option is available for a sleek look and tighter slat closure.
- Multiple blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger windows.
- Alloy wood blinds are made from a combination of hardwood and engineered thermal polymer materials.
- Blinds are durable and resist warping, fading, and chipping.
- Blinds come with a stylish, color matched 3" valance to accent the headrail.
- Trapezoid bottom rail comes standard with all blinds.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C regulations.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Most durable material for blinds available.
- Made in the USA!
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Headrail measurement 2" x 2 1/4".
- Minimum mounting surface 5/8".
- Minimum flush inside mounting surface 3 1/4".
- Blinds between 13" and 24" wide must have split controls.
- Trapezoid bottom rail
- Finished Deductions: Inside mount, the headrail is 3/4 in less than ordered width, slats will be 1/2 in less than ordered width. Length is ordered length, valance is 1/8 in narrower than ordered width.Outside mount-headrail is 1/4 in less than ordered width, no deductions off slat.
- Inside Mount valances will have 1/8” deductions, Inside Mount with returns are 1 1/4 inches, for shallow depth windows where the head rail may protrude.