DescriptionOur Premium Faux Wood Blinds are one of our most popular products, especially on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. They’re durable and are resistant to moisture and extreme temperatures, so they’ll last longer than some other window coverings. But you also get the look of real wood, without the added cost.
This product is completely customizable. When you order, the slats are cut to match your measurements exactly. Because this is a completely custom product, you have a bigger color selection and you can order bigger sizes than pre-assembled products.
- 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 headrail available for wide windows over the maximum recommended single blind width i.e. sliding glass doors.
- No holes-Privacy feature available which eliminates light leaking through the route holes.
- New and updated design.
- Upgraded 3" crown valance gives a contemporary, refined look.
- Cord tilt standard allows for a tighter closure and easier operation (wand tilt optional).
- 100% Polyvinyl chloride for durable, low maintenance material.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Featured on Extreme Makeover
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Blinds come with an upgraded magnetic valance for easy installation
- Minimum width: 9"
- Maximum width: 106"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 102"
- Minimum mounting space for inside mount 1 1/8".
- Flush mounting space required for inside mount 3".
- Outside Mount flat space required 2 1/4".
- Maximum recommended single blind width 66".
- Blinds under 12" wide will have center cord or wand tilter - no lift control available.
- Due to a possible difference in dye lot we do not recommend that you order a combination of this products with the 2" express product.
- Maximum height for any blind over 84" in width is 84".
- Multiple blinds on 1 headrail are not available with the no-holes privacy option.
- Headrail size 2 1/4 inch x 2 inches
- Outside mount blinds come standard with hold down brackets.
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. Oversize fee will apply if requesting valance to come in one piece. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.