Description and FeaturesGet the look and feel of real wood without the added expense with our 2" Designer Faux Wood Blinds. These are some of our most popular faux wood blinds because they have the durability of PVC and have a sleek scratch-resistant finish. These blinds also have a high resistance to moisture and extreme temperatures, making them perfect for bathrooms and kitchens.
Available in 13 designer colors, these blinds will give your space a rich, sophisticated, classy look. Choose the no-holes privacy option if you want to minimize light coming through and maximize your privacy. Or choose a cord tilt for an even tighter close. Planning to use these faux wood blinds on a door? Order an outside mount and they come with hold-down brackets so the blinds stay in place, even when the door is in use.
- No holes-privacy option available to maximize privacy and light control.
- Upgraded 3" crown valance included.
- Available in many wood looking stain colors.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Grain-look on stains
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Blinds come with an upgraded magnetic valance for easy installation
Recommendations and Limitations
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||9" - 111"|
|Height||20" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2 1/4" x 2"|
- Blinds under 12" wide will have center cord or wand tilter - no lift control available.
- Due to a possible difference in dye lot we do not recommend that you order a combination of this products with the 2" Select product.
- Maximum height for any blind over 84" in width is 84".
- Multiple blinds on 1 headrail are not available with the no-holes privacy option.
- Outside mount blinds come standard with hold down brackets.
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.