Description and FeaturesDesigned by Carriann Johnson, these blinds give your home a designer look and offer style, functionality, and many options. With the @Home Collection 2" Alloy Wood Blinds, you can get a customized designer look with just a few clicks. Because they’re made from a combination of American hardwood and thermal polymer, they’re extremely durable, making them easy to clean and to care for. They’re also resistant to chipping, fading, and warping, and they work great in extreme climates and in spaces with moisture and humidity, like bathrooms and kitchens.
- Alloy wood blinds are made from a combination of hardwood and engineered thermal polymer materials.
- Blinds are durable and resist warping, fading, and chipping.
- Blinds come with a stylish, color matched 3" valance to accent the headrail.
- Trapezoid bottom rail comes standard with all blinds.
- Choose from wand or cord tilt for operating convenience.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C regulations.
- Industry Best Warranty
- Minimum width: 12"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 120"
- Headrail measurement 2" x 2 1/4".
- Minimum mounting surface 5/8".
- Minimum flush inside mounting surface 3 1/4".
- Finished Deductions: Inside mount, the headrail is 3/4 in less than ordered width, slats will be 1/2 in less than ordered width. Length is ordered length, valance is 1/8 in narrower than ordered width.Outside mount-headrail is 1/4 in less than ordered width, no deductions off slat.
- Inside Mount valances will have 1/8" deductions, Inside Mount with returns are 1 1/4 inches, for shallow depth windows where the head rail may protrude.
- Install Time: 10 minutes
Recommendations and Limitations
- Maximum recommended single blind width 84".
- Blinds under 12" wide will have center cord or wand tilter - no lift control available.
- Multiple blinds on 1 headrail are not available with the no-holes privacy option.
- Outside mount blinds come standard with hold down brackets.
- As with most Horizontal blinds, they are designed to close tightest and lock into place when the slats are in the down position. Tilting the blinds up is designed to redirect light coming through but will not close and lock into place.
- Shared valances over 94 inches wide will come spliced. Oversize fee will apply if requesting valance to come in one piece. The maximum size for one piece is 108 inches, finished.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.