Description and Features
Designed by Carriann Johnson, these blinds give your home a designer look and offer style, functionality, and many options. With the @Home Collection 2" Alloy Wood Blinds, you can get a customized designer look with just a few clicks. Because they’re made from a combination of American hardwood and thermal polymer, they’re extremely durable, making them easy to clean and to care for. They’re also resistant to chipping, fading, and warping, and they work great in extreme climates and in spaces with moisture and humidity, like bathrooms and kitchens.
You have your choice of designer colors, like Rich Hickory and Keystone, to create the perfect look for your home. All blinds come with a stylish, color-matched 3-inch valance, giving these blinds a finished, cohesive feel. To customize these blinds even more, add cloth tape for a one-of-a-kind look. If you’re looking for ultimate light control, choose the no-holes privacy option. This option eliminates the route holes commonly found in faux wood blinds. Instead, the cords are run through the back, giving you full light coverage and increased privacy. Upgrade to s-curve slats for the finishing touch of class, sophistication, and style.
- Alloy wood blinds are made from a combination of hardwood and engineered thermal polymer materials.
- Blinds are durable and resist warping, fading, and chipping.
- Blinds come with a stylish, color matched 3" valance to accent the headrail.
- Trapezoid bottom rail comes standard with all blinds.
- Choose from wand or cord tilt for operating convenience.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C regulations.
- Industry Best Warranty
Recommendations and Limitations
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||12" - 96"|
|Height||12" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||5/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 1/4"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|
- Maximum recommended single blind width 84".
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.
- Finished Deductions: Inside mount, the headrail is 3/4 in less than ordered width, slats will be 1/2 in less than ordered width. Length is ordered length, valance is 1/8 in narrower than ordered width.Outside mount-headrail is 1/4 in less than ordered width, no deductions off slat.
- Inside Mount valances will have 1/8" deductions, Inside Mount with returns are 1 1/4 inches, for shallow depth windows where the head rail may protrude.