DescriptionOur Pleated Drapes come with a 3-inch pleat for a classic, timeless look. And with 192 color, fabric, and pattern options, finding the perfect color and design combination has never been easier, or more fun. When it comes to the liner, you have three options, including no liner, privacy liner, and a blackout liner. Choosing no liner will give you the most natural light in your home. A privacy liner will gently filter the light and give you privacy. A blackout liner will block the most light and give you complete privacy control.
With the Pleated Curtains, you can upgrade from a decorative rod to a traverse rod. A traverse rod is operated by a cord, working much like vertical blinds. Pulling on the cord will open and close the curtains, and you can even choose how the curtains are drawn – stacked on the left, the right, or one panel on each side of the window. And don’t forget to complete the whole look with matching tiebacks.
Fabric Type and Repeats
Fabric Care Instructions
- One Panel, Automatically gets 2 inch overlap.
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 89"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 200"
- Sold as a Single Panel
- When ordering for use with a traverse rod (not included) order one panel for the entire width of rod or order two seperate panels if you are using with a split draw rod.
- Length provided will be the length delivered. Pleat included in length. Usual and customary to specify length as 1/2" off floor.
- Bottom hem is 4 inches, Side hems are 1.5 inches
- Contured Tiebacks available as option
- Panels come standard-unlined. 2 lining upgrades available - Privacy and Blackout.
- Comes width ordered plus approx. 225% fullness
- Recommended for frequent opening and closing. To be hung from traversing hardware. Or, can be hung by rings on decorative rod.
- Drapes will come pre-pinned.
- When ordering the decorative rods, please make sure to order the rings that the drapes will attach to.