Description and FeaturesIf your children like to sleep with some light coming through the windows, the Carriann Kids 1/2" Single Cell Light Filtering Shades are the perfect solution. They will gently filter light so the room will have a soft, warm, peaceful glow during the day, making them perfect for naptime or playtime. And you can get a free cordless lift system. After all, having no window covering cords equals peace of mind.
These kid-friendly designer shades come in 42 vibrant colors and patterns, which can be used as the main focal point or a great way to incorporate color into the room design. The backside of these shades are white, so you can keep your home looking cohesive and fresh from the outside and still fun and bright on the inside. Not sure which color or pattern to choose? Order free samples today and find the perfect fit.
- 2 blinds on 1 headrail is available for larger shades.
- Maintain privacy while keeping an outside view with the top down/bottom up option.
- Continuous cord loop is available and recommended for ease in raising larger shades.
- Cordless lift system available for additional child safety.
- Cordless top down/bottom up is available.
- New continuous cord loop and top down bottom up option available.
- Motorization available.
- Choose from oil rubbed bronze and brushed nickel hardware.
- Somfy Motorization. 5 Channel remote available
- Standard shade comes with fabric wrapped top and bottom rails.
- White on backside (street side) of fabric to maintain uniform look to exterior.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C child safety guidelines.
- Privacy Factor: 4 out of 5
- Made in the USA!
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cordless, cordless top down/bottom up, continuous cord loop, and continuous cord loop and top down bottom up are not available with side mount brackets.
- Cordless, cordless top down/bottom up, continuous cord loop, and continuous cord loop and top down bottom up come with white headrail only with a color coordinated insert strip.
- Top down / bottom up shades come with 2 sets of lift cords. Standard controls are the right cord lowers the shade from the top down and the left cord raises the shade from the bottom up.
- Inside mount deduction: 3/8 inch off Fabric and 3/16 inch off headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
- Outside Mount deductions: Fabric width as ordered, will add 3/16 inch to headrail plus or minus 1/8 inch.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||14" - 96"|
|Height||8" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth|| |
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space||3/4"|
|Headrail dimensions|| |