DescriptionOur Woven Wood Shades were a designer favorite on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and it’s not hard to see why. They’re the perfect way to add texture and visual interest to any design. These shades are made from bamboo, rattan, jute, grass, and reeds to create 16 beautifully eco-friendly color options. You can customize them even further by adding edge binding, which will give these shades an upscale, finished look, and all on a budget.
These shades raise and lower just like a sophisticated roman shade, and every shade comes with a standard 7” valance to tie the entire look together. And because they’re made right here in the U.S.A. in only one day, you’ll get to install and enjoy them even sooner. After all, you shouldn't have to wait for great style. If you want more privacy and light blockage than these unlined shades provide, you have the option of a privacy or blackout liner. And they’re even available in some of our most popular lift styles – top down/bottom up and a continuous cord loop. Bring the beauty of nature indoors with Select Blinds’ Woven Wood Shades.
- Rollease continuous cord loop.
- Top down / bottom up.
- Available with 2" edge binding. 1" of fabric will show on each side of shade.
- 2 on 1 headrail.
- 3 on 1 headrail.
- Blackout and privacy lining available.
- Color coordinated wood tassels.
- 7" Valance included.
- Available in roman fold only.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Custom made in the USA.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Continuous cord loop option includes beaded chain cord.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Privacy Factor: 2.5 out of 5
- Roman fold woven wood shade
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Minimum width: 12.5"
- Maximum width: 93"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 96"
- Headrail dimensions - 1 1/2" x 5/8".
- Minimum depth for inside mount - 1".
- Inside mount depth for flush mount - 2".
- Minimum width - 8".
- Maximum width single shade - 96".
- Maximum width multiple shades on one headrail - 120".
- Stack size formula - add 4" for headrail and 1" for every 12" in shade length in order to determine the size of the stack.
- Minimum width for rollease continuous cord loop - 24".
- There may be a 1/2"-3/8" variance on length.
- Since this is a natural product, colors will not be exact. Seasons can change the color of the reeds, grasses etc. Please order for entire room to prevent dye lot changes.
- All outside mount shades will come with a hold down bar and brackets. This bar can be removed if necessary by breaking the glued seal and pulling the rod out.