Description and FeaturesMade from natural materials, these shades will give your home's interior beautiful texture. The Premier Woven Wood Shades give you a designer look on a budget. Add edge binding in leather and suede-like material for a clean, elegant look. They come unlined, which is perfect if you want a ton of natural light. But if you’d like a little less light and more privacy, add a privacy liner. Want to block as much light as possible? Then opt for the blackout liner.
Choose from 19 color options to find the perfect style fit. When it comes to raising and lowering these woven wood shades, you have your choice of 4 lift styles. A lift cord comes standard, but you can also choose a continuous cord loop, top down/bottom up, or motorization. Whichever one you choose, you cant go wrong with the Premier Woven Wood Shades. They’re elegant, beautiful, and the perfect eco-friendly choice.
- Classic roman style fold shade.
- Integrated valance included.
- Confirms with CPSC guidelines.
- Valance to cover headrail included
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Edge Binding available as option on most fabrics and are sewn to the woven wood material for durability, structure and a cleaner appearance. Shade and valance sides and bottom included. No edgebinding offered on the returns. Corners are mitered providing a high-end drapery workroom look.
- Liners are available as an option. Privacy and blackout available and are neutral white to the outside. Liners are physically attached to the back of the woven wood shade and operate in unison with them.
- Motorization is available as an option
Recommendations and Limitations
- For Outside mount shades, the valance will be 1 inch wider than the shade to create a Cornice style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Standard Valances are 6 inches in height. Under 18 inches wide, the valance will be 4 inches in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1 3/4 inch for the smaller headrail and 2 3/4 inch for the large headrail. Custom return depths are available up to 7 inches with NO extra charge.
- Outside mount returns are attached to the valance using the VRS System-Valance Return Stabilizer refers to the clear corner pieces that attach to the valance and returns, keeping them stable and in perfect alignment.
- Inside mount deductions for cord loop shades will be 1/2 inch on headrail/valance and 1 inch on the fabric.
- Outside Mount shades with the CC-Loop will have 1/2 inch added to the headrail width and 1 1/2 inches added to the valance to accomodate the controls
- Inside mount returns are available upon request.
- 10" - 96"- Standard Lift
- 22" - 96"- Cont. Cord Loop
- 10" - 96"- Top Down Bottom Up
- 20" - 84"- Cordless
- 12" - 108"- Standard Lift
- 12" - 108"- Cont. Cord Loop
- 12" - 108"- Top Down Bottom Up
- 20" - 84"- Cordless
- 2 1/2" Standard Lift
- 3 1/2" Top Down Bottom Up
- 3 1/2" Cont. Cord Loop
- 3 1/2" Cordless
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||2"|
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space||1 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/2"|