DescriptionThe Premier Woven Wood Shades are made from natural materials and will give your home’s interior beautiful texture. These shades give you a designer look on a budget. Add edge binding in leather and suede-like material for a clean, elegant look. They come unlined, which is perfect if you want a ton of natural light. But it you’d like a little less light and more privacy, add a privacy liner. Want to block as much light as possible? Then opt for the blackout liner.
Choose from 19 color options to find the perfect style fit. When it comes to raising and lowering these woven wood shades, you have your choice of 4 lift styles. A lift cord comes standard, but you can also choose a continuous cord loop, top down/bottom up, or motorization. Whichever one you choose, you can go wrong with the Premier Woven Wood Shades. They’re elegant, beautiful, and the perfect eco-friendly choice.
- Edge Binding available as option on most fabrics and are sewn to the woven wood material for durability, structure and a cleaner appearance. Shade and valance sides and bottom included. No edgebinding offered on the returns. Corners are mitered providing a high-end drapery workroom look.
- Liners are available as an option. Privacy and blackout available and are neutral white to the outside. Liners are physically attached to the back of the woven wood shade and operate in unison with them.
- Motorization is available as an option
- Minimum width: 10"
- Maximum width: 96"
- Minimum height: 12"
- Maximum height: 108"
- Headrail depth for Standard blind and 2 on 1 and 3 on 1 blind is 1 1/2 inch. Full Flush is 2 1/4 inch.
- Headrail depth for Top Down, Bottom Up shade, remote lift shade, and continuous cord loop 2 1/2 inch. Full Flush is 3 1/4 inch.
- For Outside mount shades, the valance will be 1 inch wider than the shade to create a Cornice style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Standard Valances are 6 inches in height. Under 18 inches wide, the valance will be 4 inches in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1 3/4 inch for the smaller headrail and 2 3/4 inch for the large headrail. Custom return depths are available up to 7 inches with NO extra charge.
- Outside mount returns are attached to the valance using the VRS System-Valance Return Stabilizer refers to the clear corner pieces that attach to the valance and returns, keeping them stable and in perfect alignment.
- Inside mount deductions for cord loop shades will be 1/2 inch on headrail/valance and 1 inch on the fabric.
- Outside Mount shades with the CC-Loop will have 1/2 inch added to the headrail width and 1 1/2 inches added to the valance to accomodate the controls
- Inside mount returns are available upon request.
- Specifications for CC-Loop-Min. Width is 22 inches, Max is 96 inches. Min height is 12 inches, Max height is 108 inches.
- Specifications for Standard shades-Min Width is 10 inches, Max is 96 inches. Min. height is 12 inches and Max. height is 108 inches.
- The valance for the 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 headrail is continuous up to 96 inches wide. Over 96 inches require the valance to be spliced at the shade gap between the individual panels.
- Specifications for TDBU-Min. Width is 10 inches, Max. is 96 inches. Min. height is 12 inches, Max. is 108 inches
- Top Down, Bottom Up will have lift cord to raise shade from the bottom on the LEFT side and cord to lower the top rail on the RIGHT.
- Since this is a natural product, colors will not be exact. Seasons can change the color of the reeds, grasses etc. Please order for entire room to prevent dye lot changes.
- Cordless Option minimum depth required for inside mount is 2”, headrail is 2 1 /2” deep.
- Cordless Option Min width: 20”, height: 20”. Max width: 84”, height: 84”.
- Inside Mount width deductions for Cordless Option is ½” for headrail and 1” for fabric.
- Outside Mount width additions for Cordless Option is ½” for headrail and 1 – 1 ½” for fabric.