Description and FeaturesAdd instant texture to your interior design the budget-friendly way with the Premier Bamboo Shades. These shades come in 21 beautifully natural colors, giving you all the options to customize and create your ideal bamboo shades. Add edge binding for a cleaner appearance and even more durability. You also have 3 lining options – no liner, a privacy liner, or a blackout liner. This gives you everything you need for ultimate light and privacy control.
These bamboo shades have a hand-crafted quality that will take your home décor to the next level. To complete your customization, choose a continuous cord loop for larger windows, making it easy to evenly raise and lower the shades. Or choose a top down/bottom up lift style, which lets you open the shades from the top to allow light in while keeping the bottom closed for privacy. Your final option is motorization. With a single touch of a button, raising and lowering the Premier Bamboo Shades is a breeze.
- Classic roman style fold shade.
- Integrated valance included.
- Confirms with CPSC guidelines.
- Valance to cover headrail included
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Free Shipping
- Edge Binding available as option on most fabrics and are sewn to the woven wood material for durability, structure and a cleaner appearance. Shade and valance sides and bottom included. No edgebinding offered on the returns. Corners are mitered providing a high-end drapery workroom look.
- Liners are available as an option. Privacy and blackout available and are neutral white to the outside. Liners are physically attached to the back of the woven wood shade and operate in unison with them.
- Motorization is available as an option
Recommendations and Limitations
- For Outside mount shades, the valance will be 1 inch wider than the shade to create a Cornice style box for improved appearance and shade operation.
- Standard Valances are 6 inches in height. Under 18 inches wide, the valance will be 4 inches in height.
- Standard outside mount returns are 1 3/4 inch for the smaller headrail and 2 3/4 inch for the large headrail. Custom return depths are available up to 7 inches with NO extra charge.
- Outside mount returns are attached to the valance using the VRS System-Valance Return Stabilizer refers to the clear corner pieces that attach to the valance and returns, keeping them stable and in perfect alignment.
- Inside mount deductions for cord loop shades will be 1/2 inch on headrail/valance and 1 inch on the fabric.
- Outside Mount shades with the CC-Loop will have 1/2 inch added to the headrail width and 1 1/2 inches added to the valance to accomodate the controls
- Inside mount returns are available upon request.
- 10" - 96"- Standard Lift
- 22" - 96"- Cont. Cord Loop
- 10" - 96"- Top Down Bottom Up
- 20" - 84"- Cordless
- 12" - 108"- Standard Lift
- 12" - 108"- Cont. Cord Loop
- 12" - 108"- Top Down Bottom Up
- 20" - 84"- Cordless
- 2 1/2" Standard Lift
- 3 1/2" Top Down Bottom Up
- 3 1/2" Cont. Cord Loop
- 3 1/2" Cordless
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||2"|
|Min flush-mount depth|| |
|Min outside-mount space||1 1/2"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/2"|