How They'll Help You
Striking the right balance between masculine and feminine in your home décor doesn’t have to be a battle of the sexes. Blending the hubs’ man-cave mentality with today’s minimalist and millennial-friendly hues can be achieved more easily than you think. Just check out these zen-sational light filtering zebra blinds.
Share the light -- and love -- together through the dual layers of alternating sheer and solid fabric. You’ll love the striking stripe-like effect on your windows and the soft glow they give your rooms. He’ll love how they keep the sun’s glare off that 70” screen during game time.
You’ll both love the fact that it’s like getting two custom window treatments in one. Easily align the see-through and solid stripes of this zebra roller shade with the stylish beaded nickel metal continuous cord loop. Go from a sheer voile look for a shimmering view through your windows when fully opened, to a single solid shade that protects your privacy when closed. Easily adjust them anywhere in between with pinpoint precision for custom contoured light-filtering control.
And you’ll really love how easily you can install these dual roller shades yourself. Or together. Just screw in a couple of brackets and snap! You’re done! It’s that easy. And it’s even easier to use these zebra roller shades with available remote control motorization. Add on a 5-channel remote to control your zebra roller blinds individually or all at the same time.
Any way you decide to roll, this super stylish dual roller shade comes housed in a cassette headrail with fabric insert and matching bottom rail. They coordinate beautifully, too, with Premier Room Darkening Dual Shades that block even more light where needed. Check out some free samples here!
Fast, Durable Installation. No Tools.
You want to install your new Dual Roller Shades, but you’re trying to think about how to make time this weekend. Not to worry. You chose the No-tools Headrail installation option. You’ll have these window coverings up in minutes because the measuring and bracket attachment has already been done for you! And you got a heck of a deal. Press. Click. Enjoy Your Weekend!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Two types of light control in one simple shade
- Greatly reduces glare and UV rays to help protect furnishings
- Quick and easy to install
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“We ordered these for our family room. They look great - very simple and yet elegant. I like the appearance much more than a standard window blind. My husband even said they look like they cost more than we paid.” Andrea B., Kansas City, MO
Recommendations and Specifications
- DO NOT remove band around shade until you are ready to install to avoid fraying on sides of shade
- Use care when installing to ensure the shade fabric does not catch on the bracket damaging the fabric
- Shade must be installed evenly to avoid fraying on sides
- Shade comes standard with fabric insert cassette
- All brackets are color-coordinated and will be visible at the top of the headrail
- Continuous Cord Loop has nickle chain. Please chose chain location in Easy Lift Systems
- Inside Mount: Headrail width will be approximately 1/2" smaller than ordered width. Fabric width will be approximately 1 3/8" smaller than the ordered width. Deductions taken at factory.
- Outside Mount: Fabric width will be approximately 7/8" smaller than ordered width.
- Do not attempt to compensate for the fabric deductions taken. Adjusting the measurement could result in the shade not fitting inside the window opening
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
- No-tools Headrail is only available in the color white.
- The locking mechanism on the No-tools Headrail will be located on the opposite end of the control side selected for Continuous Cord Loop. The locking mechanism will be located on the right side for Motorized options.
- The No-tools Headrail option is only available for inside mount.
- IMPORTANT MEASURING TIP: If No-tools Headrail is chosen, measure the exact width of the top of your window frame and input those dimensions into the width field. Do NOT take the smallest of three measurements, which may cause your No-tools Headrail not to fit properly.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- At least one remote is needed per order. The 5-channel remote allows you to operate up to 5 shades on a single frequency
- When adding a multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it
- Rechargeable remote-control Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger
- A full battery charge will last up to 4 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted
- Motorized shades ship in "transportation" mode to prevent shade from accidentally operating. After installation the motor needs to be activated. See instructions to activate shade
- Remote will operate shade up to 65-80 away
- Remote comes programmed to the shade. If multiple shades are ordered they will all come programmed to the remote. One remote per room is recommended for convenience