HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
To get through your busy day, you’ve become a master multi-tasker. You are the epitome of efficiency. An expert at using apps and home automation to help coordinate and control everything from the time your coffee maker starts perking in the morning to automatically turning the lights off at night. Anything to save steps and, more importantly, your time.
That’s why you’ll love these dual action double roller zebra window coverings. They do double-duty, working both as a shade and a blind. So you can control both light and your privacy at the same time. Use the simple, standard continuous cord loop chain to adjust them to suit your needs. Upgrade and add an attractive WiFi hub and you don’t even have to lift a finger to do it. Just ask Alexa! Or program and control them from anywhere with the tap of an app on your smartphone. Other motorized options come pre-charged with an easy to use pull motor or pre-programmed remote, so you can have them up and running in no time.
You’ll also love how easy they make it to be the architect of your own custom window treatment. The double layer of refined fabric combines silk-like softness with a delicate weave of transparent stripes for a wide-open feel. And the well-structured styling in popular designer colors makes them the perfect complement to today’s minimalist and modern interiors.
Serious multi-taskers like saving time and money, too. So give them a try before you buy. Order your free samples here. No time to waste? They’ll be shipped to you on the next business day for free, too.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Filter out harmful UV rays in high-impact style
- Sleek, color-coordinated metal cassette available with optional fabric insert
- Powerful motorization options compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"I am absolutely in love with our zebra style window treatments! They really make a fashion statement in my rooms. The amount of light they let in is perfect while still being very private." Rory H., McKinney, TX
Recommendations and Specifications
- DO NOT remove band around shade until fully installed to avoid fraying on sides of shade
- Shade must be installed evenly to avoid fraying on sides
- Shade comes standard with semi open cassette and plastic end caps
- Cassette with fabric insert is available for an upcharge
- Continuous Cord Loop has color coordinating chain and hardware
- Color Sailboat will have charcoal endcaps and cassette
- Fabric width on inside mount will be approximately 1 1/2" smaller than ordered width. Deductions taken at factory
- Fabric width on outside mount will be approximately 1 3/8" smaller than ordered width
- Outside mount headrail does not receive deductions
- Do not attempt to compensate for the fabric deductions taken during manufacturing for inside mount applications. Adjusting the measurement could result in the shade not fitting inside the window opening
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- Pull motor wand is always metal and 25% of the shade's length
- Motorization remote and hub will always be black
- Wireless Pull Wand motorized shades require at least 1 remote per order for programming
- One hub is needed per dwelling residence to link your Wireless Pull Wand Motorization shades with the app for your smartphone or pair with home automation systems such as Alexa and Google
- Shade USB charger does not come with an outlet adapter port
- Integrated Li-ion battery that is rechargeable with any micro USB cable
- A full battery charge will last up to 12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day
- Battery life span is approximately 365 cycles on average
- Shades comes fully charged with upper and lower limits preset
- Motorized shades ship in "transportation" mode to prevent shade from accidentally operating. After installation the motor needs to be activated. See instructions to activate shade
- It takes approximately 6 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted
- Motorization offers three remote options featuring a CR2430 battery
- Remote comes programmed to the shade. If multiple shades are ordered they will all come programmed to the remote. One remote per room is recommended for convenience
- Remote range will function up to 50 ft