Description and Features
It’s all about that bass with our 2" Select Classic Basswood Woods. Natural variations in color, grain, and texture give these wood window treatments a unique and distinctive designer look and feel. Made from 100% kiln-dried North American basswood, they’ll pump up the volume of any décor with white, light, or dark finishes. Pick from a palette of designer-favorite stains and colors. These budget-friendly, custom-made wood window coverings will hold their looks for years, thanks to a protective UV coating to keep them from fading.
Get a grip on these stylish wood slats using the inverted trapezoid-shaped bottom rail to easily raise and lower them without a handle. To enhance the custom designer look, 2" Select Classic Basswood Woods are available with a standard corded or optional cordless lift system and easy-to-install magnetic valance. Create your own custom design on large windows by mounting two or three products in a single window. Feel free to sample how these wooden wonders will look in your home!
- 100% kiln-dried North American basswood
- 2" Slat
- Valance with magnetic clip system included
- UV coating to prevent and protect from sun damage
- Corrosion-resistant headrail
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Wand tilt only with Cordless Lift.
- Headrail size: 1-1/2" H x 2" D.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- Inverted bottom rail acts as lifting device.
- Headrail and slats made 1/2" smaller than width ordered on an inside mount.
- 1/8” deduction taken at factory on inside mount valances. For windows with narrow depth, inside mount returns can be requested.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth with Valance||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth Without Valance||