Wood window coverings serve different purposes for different people. For some, it’s simply function; they just want to keep the sun out. For others, their window treatments must be an integral part of a room’s décor. Alana in Idaho was looking for the latter and something she could install herself. And she found it...at a fraction of what you’d expect to spend for all-wood, old-world craftsmanship and practicality.
“I love, love, love these!” she gushed. “I loved the price, the quality and especially how easy they were to install. I wanted large, black slats for my gray and white room, and they are literally everything I imagined.”
With a wide variety of colors and stains to choose from, your imagination is really the only thing that limits your options with these 2” Select Classic Basswoods. The stylish slats come with a protective UV coating to prevent them from fading, so whatever color you decide on -- even dark ones like Alana’s -- will resist weathering and getting washed out from the sun. They’re topped off, too, with a super easy-to-install magnetic valance for a smooth appearance top to bottom.
And look, Ma! No handles! These budget-friendly, custom-made real wood window treatments have an easy grip, inverted trapezoid-shaped bottom rail to easily lift and lower them with just your hand. Say ‘look, Ma! No cords either!” when you customize them with an upgraded Best for Kids cordless lift system.
Sample some of these classic horizontal window coverings today.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Made from durable, 100% kiln-dried North American basswood
- Includes valance with easy-install magnetic clips
- UV-resistant coating on slats protects them from sun damage
- Corrosion-resistant headrail for reliable, long-lasting operation
- Available with optional child-safe cordless lift
- Customize for wide windows and doors with optional shared valance and cutouts
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry-best warranty
- Always free shipping, any size, anywhere
|ADDITIONAL DETAILS & RECOMMENDATIONS|
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||