Why You'll Love Them
EASY TO CLEAN
GREAT FOR DOORS
How They'll Help You
A favorite topic of bloggers (how many “10 ways to reduce clutter in your life” lists have you seen?), reducing the clutter in your home may seem overwhelming. So here’s a quick tip. Go cordless.
It’s easy to do. A simple upgrade to a cordless lift on these 1-3/8” Lifestyle Wood Blinds is all you need. Eliminate the clutter of unsightly cords with these clean-looking, solid-wood window treatments. Instead of dealing with the hassle of untangling dangling cords, simply lift and lower them with the touch of your hand. Adjust light and privacy needs with a quick twist of the tilt wand to open or tightly close the narrow 1-3/8” slats.
Cordless window treatments are much safer to use, too, in homes with free-crawling babies and curious toddlers. Of course, if you like the traditional look of a corded window treatment, these come with cord cleats to keep cords up and away from little fingers and paws. With a continuous cord loop upgrade, control light and privacy by lifting and tilting your blinds in one operation. Pull the cord loop one way to tilt the slats up, and continue pulling it to raise the blind. Pull the cord loop in the opposite direction to tilt them down, then continue pulling to lower it. To adjust the slats, pull the cord loop in either direction until they're positioned as you need them.
Whichever lift option you prefer, you'll enjoy a streamlined look top to bottom. Everything -- from the inside and lift cords, wand tilts, rails, cord loops and snap-on magnetic valance -- is color-coordinated to the color of the slats. You can further customize your look with optional color-coordinated or contrasting cloth tape accents for a well-tailored finish.
"The full 2" blinds that came with the house were depth wise too big for the our window but I really don't care for the aluminum miniblinds and love wood blinds. I did a search for something that might fit better and found these, and no other option came up. Fortunately they are just perfect giving the look of full size wood blinds from across the room, one only notices they are only 1 3/8ths of an inch instead of the standard 2". Also opted for the cordless lift and that is really a great feature, so worth the additional money. Installation was quick and very easy (no hubby/wife fight!) However, these specialty blinds are pricy, wish they would more competitive price wise."
- Susan B., Lansing, Michigan
"I love them! They changed the whole mood of my room. Very classy and functional! So glad I went with the cordless type. The dogs never get tangled up in the cords anymore! I can't wait to get the blinds for my son's study room!"
- Taylor B., Arizona
- Factory deduction for inside mount: 1/2" off slats, headrail, and bottom rail.
- Tilt and Lift controls cannot be on the same side for corded lift blinds under 18 1/2".
- Continuous Cord Loop "Lift & Tilt" Operation: Pull the cord one way to tilt up, and continue pulling to raise the blind. Pull the cord the other way to tilt down, then continue pulling to lower the blind. To adjust tilting, pull the cord loop in either direction, until the slats are positioned as you prefer.
- Due to weight, Continuous Cord Loop is recommended for any blinds over 72" in width and height.
- Cordless lift comes standard with a wand tilt on the left.
- Inside mount valances are straight-cut and 1/8" narrower than your ordered width.
- Valances come standard with secure magnetic clips, which hooks and magnetizes your valance to the steel headrail.
- Any valance over 72" will be spliced, and joined with hidden connectors.
- 13" - 96" Corded Lift
- 18" - 96" Cordless Lift
- 18" - 96" Continuous Cord Loop
- 12" - 120" Corded Lift
- 12" - 72" Cordless Lift
- 12" - 120" Continuous Cord Loop
- 1 5/8" All Lift Styles
- 3 3/4" All Lift Styles
- 3" All Lift Styles
- 1 1/2" H x 2 1/4" D Corded & Cordless
- 2" H x 2 1/4" D Continuous Cord Loop