Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
A favorite topic of bloggers (how many “10 ways to reduce clutter in your life” lists have you seen?), reducing the clutter in your home may seem overwhelming. So here’s a quick tip.
It’s easy to do. A simple upgrade to a cordless lift on these 1-3/8” Lifestyle Wood Blinds is all you need. Eliminate the clutter of unsightly cords with these clean-looking, solid-wood window treatments. Instead of dealing with the hassle of untangling dangling cords, simply lift and lower them with the touch of your hand. Adjust light and privacy needs with a quick twist of the tilt wand to open or tightly close the narrow 1-3/8” slats.
Cordless window treatments are much safer to use, too, in homes with free-crawling babies and curious toddlers. Every parent wants to create the safest space possible for their child. The cordless option on these horizontal wood window coverings lets you do just that.
Sample from dozens of colors in paints and traditional wood stains to bring out the beauty in your bedroom, family, dining and living rooms. Then add attractive cloth accent tapes to make them your own.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Durable, quality-crafted wood slats
- Available with kid-friendly cordless lift option
- Streamlined look top to bottom with color-coordinated snap-on magnetic valance, wand tilt and rails
- Easy to put up by yourself, all mounting hardware included
- Great for French doors and small windows
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"I love them! They changed the whole mood of my room. Very classy and functional! So glad I went with the cordless type. The dogs never get tangled up in the cords anymore! I can't wait to get the blinds for my son's study room!" – T. Bostic, Arizona
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory deduction for inside mount: 1/2" off slats, headrail, and bottom rail.
- Cordless lift comes standard with a wand tilt on the left.
- Continuous Cord Loop "Lift & Tilt" Operation: Pull the cord one way to tilt up, and continue pulling to raise the blind. Pull the cord the other way to tilt down, then continue pulling to lower the blind. To adjust tilting, pull the cord loop in either direction, until the slats are positioned as you prefer.
- Inside mount valances are straight-cut and 1/8" narrower than your ordered width.
- Valances come standard with secure magnetic clips, which hooks and magnetizes your valance to the steel headrail.
- Any valance over 72" will be spliced, and joined with hidden connectors.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||