HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
As a natural-born designer, you gravitate toward the exclusive, the top shelf - anything that can elevate the ordinary and make it extraordinary. You thrive on high-quality and aren’t afraid to break out your DIY skills if you can’t seem to find that special something to tie a room together. Thankfully, you don’t always have to resort to homemade fixes. These fabulous Designer Wood Blinds can tie almost any room together in the blink of an eye.
The lovely 2” slats of these wondrous woods provide ample protection from the sun while still letting in light when you want or need it. They come in a range of beautiful neutral colors and can either have a matte or glossy finish, depending on your style. There’s even a matching valance that’s magnetic for super-easy installation and adjustment.
Stick with standard lift or upgrade to kid and pet-friendly cordless for ultimate safety and ease of use. And did we mention the bottom rails? Standard lift comes with a bottom rail that perfectly matches the wooden slats, while the cordless lift and lock version comes with a tastefully color-coordinated bottom rail. Either way, your design will be seamless from all angles.
Finish off your corded blinds with your choice of cloth tape to cover the lift cord holes and give your design a completely unique look! Just make sure you pick a color that goes well with your choice of wood. And while you’re at it, order a few free samples to make sure the finish you’ve chosen is the perfect match for your latest design.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Cordless Lift & Lock meets child safety guidelines
- Stylish matte or glossy finish
- Included magnetic valance
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“The blinds were easy to install, and what a difference they made in the office/bedroom. Attractive and light blocking, so there is no need to hang curtains. I sent for samples prior to purchasing and the selection matches the woodwork perfectly.” – J. Bell, New Mexico
Recommendations and Limitations
- Cord cleats included with standard corded lift.
- Cord tilt is not available with cordless lift.
- Inside mount valances are straight cut and 1/8" narrower than your ordered width.
- Headrail and slats are made 1/2" smaller than width ordered for inside mounts (Do not adjust your measurements for this automatic factory deduction).
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to natural differences in dye lots.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1-1/2" wide.
- Cloth Tapes are not available with Cordless Lift & Lock.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||