Description and Features
Made from durable kiln-dried wood and available in even larger sizes, our 2" American Hardwood Wood Window Treatments are fully customizable. Custom-made wood window coverings will give your home a warm, rich look and feel, and you can rest assured that these blinds are made right here in the USA!
This product comes standard with a crown molded valance and a color-coordinated aluminum contoured bottom rail for a refined designer look. The crown molded valance comes with a magnetic clip system, so you can install it effortlessly. This product can be ordered with the popular Cordless Lift & Lock™ system with clear wand tilt or standard corded lift with a corded tilt. As the highest-rated window covering brand, we know you’ll love these high quality woods and our everyday free shipping. They're also proudly made in the USA.
- Upgraded 3" crown valance gives a contemporary, refined look.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ comes with an aluminum bottom rail painted to match stain color.
- Kiln-dried basswood is the highest quality wood and naturally creates a rich appearance.
- Cordless will have clear wand and standard corded lift will be standard with a cord tilt.
Recommendations and Limitations
- 2 on 1 headrail is recommended for blinds over 72" wide.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ - A single slat is affixed to the top of the Bottom Rail to hide the Cordless components
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ available only with a clear diamond wand
- Inside Mount Valances will be straight cut and 1/8" narrower than ordered width
- Distressed Cabin color will have naturally occurring knot holes and imperfections.
- Blinds 12" - 17 7/8" wide must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Windows with widths less than 12" come standard with tilter in the center and no lift cord.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||10 1/2" - 108"|
|Height||12" - 126"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|