Description and Features
There’s nothing more American than baseball, hotdogs and 2" Select American Hardwood window treatments. Made from durable kiln-dried basswood right here in the USA, you have the freedom to choose from more than 20 rich-looking colors that highlight the wood’s natural grain and unique characteristics. Our highest-rated custom-made wood window coverings can be accessorized with decorative cloth tape to work with almost any interior design and make them expressly yours.
These beautiful real wood treatments come complete with an upgraded 3” crown molded valance that’s super simple to install with the included magnetic clip system. They also come with a color-coordinated, contoured PVC bottom rail for a refined designer look. Select from a standard corded lift with cord tilt to raise and lower them, or upgrade to our classic cordless lift system, including a clear wand tilt to open and close the slats, for high-quality functionality, style and safety.
- Highest quality, rich-looking kiln-dried basswood
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Two units on one headrail recommended for blinds over 72" wide.
- Tilt cords are standard when standard lift system is chosen.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™: Single slat affixed to top of the bottom rail to hide cordless components. Available only with a clear diamond wand.
- Inside mount valances are straight cut and 1/8" narrower than ordered width.
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to natural dye lots.
- Distressed Cabin color has naturally occurring knot holes and imperfections.
- Coverings 13" – 17-7/8" wide must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Decorative cloth tapes are 1 3/4" wide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||13" - 108"|
|Height||12" - 108"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|