Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
You take pride in your home. You make bold design choices. Nothing scares you. Except, maybe, the thought of using a power tool?
It’s O.K. We all have that one big fear. But here at SelectBlinds.com, you can gain the confidence to overcome it!
With these durable, custom-quality wood blinds, for instance. Everything about them is big. Big 2-1/2” wide wooden slats for huge design impact. Big, bold, beautiful colors (that you can sample for free!) to match any style, be it beachy, farmhouse, or traditional. Bigger views to the great outdoors when the slats are open. And you’ll get a big boost in confidence that, yes, you can do it yourself! Just pick up that power drill, screw in a few screws and BOOM! They’re up!
But let’s take it down a minute to show you even more reasons you’re going to love this real wood window treatment. It has class. It has style. It gives you customized light and privacy control. It helps insulate windows from heat and cold, too. And with an optional cordless lift, it’s the best, safest choice for homes with curious kids and playful pets.
Make them totally your own. Mix and match slat colors with optional accent tapes in solid colors and decorative patterns that would make pro designers drool. But who needs them? You did it all on your own.
So go ahead. You deserve to brag. Now all you have to do is take a bow – and wait for all the compliments to start rolling in!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Durable, quality-crafted wood slats
- Available with kid-friendly cordless lift option
- Streamlined look top to bottom with color-coordinated snap-on magnetic valance, wand tilt and rails
- Provides best visibility/view on large windows
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"I recently ordered these for my living room and I absolutely love them! It is exactly the look I was going for. They're well constructed and were very easy to install. I have ordered blinds and shutters from SelectBlinds.com in the past and every time it has been a great experience." – Stacey W., Pennsylvania
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory deduction for inside mount: 1/2" off slats, headrail, and bottom rail.
- Cordless lift comes standard with a wand tilt on the left.
- Continuous Cord Loop "Lift & Tilt" Operation: Pull the cord one way to tilt up, and continue pulling to raise the blind. Pull the cord the other way to tilt down, then continue pulling to lower the blind. To adjust tilting, pull the cord loop in either direction, until the slats are positioned as you prefer.
- Inside mount valances are straight-cut and 1/8" narrower than your ordered width.
- Valances come standard with secure magnetic clips, which hooks and magnetizes your valance to the steel headrail.
- Any valance over 72" will be spliced, and joined with hidden connectors.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||