Description and Features
See more of the outside with the broader view afforded through our 2-1/2" Select American Hardwoods. Tilt them open to widen exterior views to a full 2-3/8” between slats. These beautiful custom wood window treatments open up a wider array of design possibilities, too. Lightweight so they won’t easily bow or bend, they work great on large windows by mounting multiple wood treatments on a single headrail. Each hardwood shade works independently for total light control and unobstructed operation of doors and windows. And to ensure a seamless, signature look, we’ve got you – and your blinds – covered with a shared valance to cover up to three products on one headrail.
The closest you can come to the look and feel of shutters for much less than the shutter price, 2-1/2” Select American Hardwoods come in 13 colors that match most of our 1” and 2” American Hardwoods, including rich stains to complement any style. To complete the custom look of these classic wood window coverings from top to bottom, they’re shipped to you (free!) with a stylish 3” magnetic valance for a fast install, and a trapezoid bottom rail to trap more incoming light. Upgrade to the popular Cordless Lift & Lock™ system to simply press a button on the bottom rail to smoothly move up or pull down the slats.
Backed by our industry-best warranty and like all of our American Hardwood products, Certified Best for Kids, you’re sure to enjoy these American beauties for years!
- Decorative 3" valance included, with innovative hidden magnetic clip system for easy installation
- Color match with most 1" and 2" American Hardwoods
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Custom made in the USA
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
Recommendations and Limitations
- Available with wand tilt only.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ max. height: 84".
- Cordless Lift & Lock™: Single slat affixed to top of bottom rail to hide cordless components. Available only with clear diamond wand tilt.
- Standard lift comes standard with tilt cords.
- Product will have a slightly larger gap between the top slat and the headrail, as the product needs more space than a standard blind for operation.
- Sorry. This product is not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||11" - 84"|
|Height||12" - 96"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 1/2"|
|Min outside-mount space||2 1/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4"|