Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
Want to add some old-world charm to your brand new house, but you’re a little cash-poor after moving in? Seeking affordable options, new homeowners like Bonnie in Snellville, Georgia, often choose the do-it-yourself route to make a new build a home, which means they also need window treatments that are easy to install. Bonnie and her husband found both with the wood-shutter-like look of 2.5” Select American Hardwoods.
“We love these 2-½ inch wood blinds! They were shipped [free] on time and packaged well. They look great in our new home, and they were a breeze to install!”
Because they’re made in days, not weeks, Bonnie’s already enjoying the view looking through the large, 2-½” louvers, with a full 2-?” between slats. Raising and lowering them is a breeze, too, with an upgraded Kid Friendly Cordless Lift & Lock™ system. Just push the built-in button on the bottom to adjust the height so it’s just right.
Lightweight, these custom wood window treatments look great on larger windows. You can even hang two of them on one headrail under a shared valance and operate them independently to give you the right amount of light and privacy.
Mix and match with 1” and 2” Select American Hardwood products to enjoy this traditional look on different sized windows and doors throughout your home. Try samples of the classic wood colors available to find the perfect match for any decor.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Quick and easy to install
- Decorative 3" valance included, with innovative hidden magnetic clip system for easy installation
- Color match with most 1" and 2" Select American Hardwoods
- Clear diamond plastic wand tilt included
- Available with upgraded child-safe cordless lift option
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
Recommendations and Limitations
- Upgraded Cordless Lift & Lock™ product features single slat affixed to top of bottom rail to hide cordless components. Cordless blinds come with clear wand tilt on the left side only. Cord tilt is not available.
- Blinds with a net width of 17-7/8" or less must have split controls. The tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side of the product.
- Cord cleats are included with standard corded lift.
- Headrail and slats are made 1/2" smaller than width ordered for inside mounts (Do not adjust your measurements for this automatic factory deduction).
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to variations in natural wood dye lots.
- Product has a slightly larger gap between the top slat and the headrail for proper operation.
- For widths over 72", upgraded 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail option is recommended. Lift cords must be located on the outer side of product to allow for installation of cord cleats.
- Shared valance included with 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail upgrade.
- Please note: Due to normal 2-day production time, this product is not eligible for our standard 24-hour order hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once your order is placed.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||