Description and Features
Sleek, elegant, and timeless, the 2” Select Basswoods Wood Blinds are available in 24 rich color stains and paint/lacquer finishes. With so many color options, you won’t have any trouble customizing these treatments perfectly. The rounded slats provide a refined style that will complement your interior design. This will give you the full coverage you need alongside the style consistency you want.
The 2” Select Basswoods Wood Blinds come with a sleek, modern valance and a color-coordinated tilt wand. They also come with a cordless lift system option, which is the safest option available. And with our 90-day 100% satisfaction guarantee and the industry’s best warranties, these blinds are the perfect fit.
- Modern Sleek Valance is included.
- Paints, Lacquer Finish and Stains have UV coating that prevents sun-damage, protecting the color and beauty for a lifetime.
- 100% kiln dried North American basswood. Visible variations in color, grain, and texture are natural characteristics.
- Cordless conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee.
- Industry Best Warranty.
- Free Shipping.
- Blinds come with an upgraded magnetic valance for easy installation.
- Color Coordinated Tilt Wand for a finished look.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Wand tilt comes standard on the left side only with cordless lift system.
- All bottom rails will be inverted so as to allow the profile to act as a lifting device; no handle necessary.
- Product offers an innovative magnetic hidden valance clip system.
- Headrail & slats are made 1/2" narrower than the width ordered on an inside mount.
- Inside mount valances will have 1/8 inch deduction. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns-enter notes on your order.
- Cordless max height: 84". Max width: 96"
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||12" - 102"|
|Height||12" - 102"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 5/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 3/4"|
|Headrail dimensions||2" x 2 1/4 "|