Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Craving the durability and appeal of classic wood blinds, but worried a traditional corded window treatment may not cut it with the clean lines of the minimalist interior you’re going for?
Think outside the lines. You can have both clean and classic. This traditional gold standard go-to fits in with any décor and lifestyle. When you opt for the kid-friendly cordless lift system, they’re the perfect fit for homes with small children and families concerned about the unseen hazards of corded horizontal blinds. Just use your hand to raise and lower them.
Everything is color-coordinated, from the snap-on valance to wand tilt and top and bottom rails, so you get that smooth, streamlined look you’re craving on every window. Add a real designer touch with optional complementary cloth accent tapes to make them your own.
The attractive 2-inch wide slats fill large windows with big style and light when open, and keep out prying eyes when closed. To protect your privacy, it’s important to know which way to turn the slats so they close right. Which way you turn them depends on the location of the window they’re covering. For instance, if the window is on the first floor of your home, tilt the slats closed so the back of them face upward and no one can see in. On upper floors, close your custom wood window treatments so the front of the slats face downward.
You can take pride, too, in the fact that while providing a safer haven for your little leg huggers, you can put up these wooden window coverings yourself in minutes. All the hardware you need (just a few brackets and screws) is included. And if you get stuck, just call us. We’re here to help!
Start sampling dozens of colors in popular paints and real wood stains for free today!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Durable, quality-crafted wood slats
- Available with kid-friendly cordless lift option
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"They were easy to install, and what a difference they made in the office/bedroom! Attractive and light blocking, so there is no need to hang curtains. I sent for samples prior to purchasing and they matched my wood work perfectly." -- J. Bell, Santa Fe, NM
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory deduction for inside mount: 1/2" off slats, headrail, and bottom rail.
- Cordless lift comes standard with a wand tilt on the left.
- Continuous Cord Loop "Lift & Tilt" Operation: Pull the cord one way to tilt up, and continue pulling to raise the blind. Pull the cord the other way to tilt down, then continue pulling to lower the blind. To adjust tilting, pull the cord loop in either direction, until the slats are positioned as you prefer.
- Tilt wand, cord tassels, ladder cords, and/or brackets are color-coordinated with the blinds.
- Inside mount valances are straight-cut and 1/8" narrower than your ordered width.
- Valances come standard with secure magnetic clips, which hooks and magnetizes your valance to the steel headrail.
- Any valance over 72" will be spliced, and joined with hidden connectors.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||