What’s old is new, and what’s new can look old. That’s the idea behind the distressed look, which gives these unique wood window treatments the appearance of being aged and worn while actually being new and quite fresh.
These solid wooden coverings -- custom-made for you in the United States -- combine old-world craftsmanship with today’s technology to provide a durable and distinctive hardwood product in a variety of colors inspired by places from across the globe. After ordering multiple color samples from different companies, Carloa M. from Cullowhee, North Carolina, decided on SelectBlinds.com and Edinburgh for her 2” Artisan American Distressed Woods.
“We have a red cedar log home with custom-mixed stain for our trim,” said Carloa. “The [Edinburgh] color is a magnificent match and so warm that it makes the great room look richer and more inviting. I cannot believe the difference. I wish I had these 20 years ago.”
Adding to their warmth is a matching 3” crown-molded valance that quaintly covers the headrail. You can also add a contrasting or color-coordinated cloth tape accent to bring out your own unique style. The aged look of these new-worn woods will last well into the future, too. They’re specially treated to be warp and fade-resistant. Protective coating on the slats also stops moisture and the sun’s UV rays from wreaking havoc, so you’ll enjoy them for years to come.
WHY BUY THIS PRODUCT?
- Trending distressed look for your windows
- Resists warping and fading
- Includes decorative 3" valance
- Custom cloth accent tapes available
- Available with upgraded child-safe cordless lift option
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
Recommendations and Limitations
- Upgraded Cordless Lift & Lock™ product features single slat affixed to top of bottom rail to hide cordless components. Cordless blinds come with clear wand tilt on the left side only. Cord tilt is not available.
- Blinds with a net width of 17-7/8" or less must have split controls. The tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side of the product.
- Cord cleats are included with standard corded lift.
- Headrail and slats are made 1/2" smaller than width ordered for inside mounts (Do not adjust your measurements for this automatic factory deduction).
- Widths over 96" are only available in a maximum height of 73".
- For widths over 72", upgraded 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail option is recommended. Lift cords must be located on the outer side of product to allow for installation of cord cleats.
- Shared valance included with 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail upgrade.
- Please note: Due to normal 2-day production time, this product is not eligible for our standard 24-hour order hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once your order is placed.
|SPECIFICATIONS & INSTALLATION|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||