Description and Features
Ooh la la! Perfect for French doors or windows with shallow sills, our 1" Select American Hardwoods are the piece de resistance your décor deserves. Custom made in the United States, mix and match these petite, eye-pleasing wooden window treatments with their 2” and 2-1/2” American Hardwood counterparts to create a cohesive, coordinated design on all the doors and windows throughout your home. Choose from an assortment of colors and stains to highlight the unique wood grain and naturally add just the right amount of texture to any room.
Each hardwood product comes with a 1-½” valance featuring an innovative, hidden magnetic clip system for fast and easy installation. For wide windows, you can mount two to three separate wooden coverings on a single headrail with a shared valance for a smooth, seamless finish. And for smooth, effortless operation, go with the optional Cordless Lift & Lock™ system to raise and lower your custom wood blinds with the touch of a button.
- Easy to install decorative 1-1/2" valance with hidden magnetic clip system included
- 1” hardwood slat perfect for doors or windows with shallow sills
- Color-coordinated to match 2" and 2-1/2" American Hardwood blinds
- Clear diamond plastic wand tilt included
- Cordless conforms to CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Perfect slat for small spaces
- Made in USA
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Industry best warranty
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Blinds 17-7/8" net width and under must have split controls. Tilt and lift controls cannot be on the same side.
- Cordless Lift & Lock™ max. height: 84". Heights restricted as width increases.
- As with all wood products, the width of slats can vary up to +/- 1/8”.
- 1/8" deduction taken at factory on inside mount valances. For windows that have a narrow depth, you can request inside mount returns.
- Headrail can be made up to 96" wide. Wider windows will need to have multiple products installed side by side.
- Valance and slats may not perfectly match due to natural dye lots.
- Tilt wand is standard with Standard Lift and Cordless Lift & Lock.
- Lift cords must be located on the outer side of 2 Blinds on 1 Headrail to allow for cord cleat installation.
- Product is not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||