DescriptionNow 100% Cordless! These are a modern take on traditional vertical window treatments. Made from room darkening fabrics, the Good Housekeeping Room Darkening Panel Tracks block a lot of light, but they still let some beautiful natural light trickle in. And they’re even more versatile than that. Use these tracks as a room divider, maybe to set off the kitchen or laundry room from the rest of the house or give your children their own defined spaces.
Choose from 21 colors and patterns, like Linen Bamboo and Floral Peppermill, to create the perfect look. These tracks have a wand control that comes standard, so you can have peace of mind knowing your children are safe. To give the Good Housekeeping Room Darkening Panel Track a finished look, you can choose between white and brushed aluminum hardware. They're also proudly made in the USA.
- Choose from White or Brushed Aluminum hardware.
- Cordless wand control available for added child safety. Wand control must be ordered same side as stack.
- Panel track system shades are a versatile option to vertical blinds.
- White or Brushed Aluminum headrails and bottomrails.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal.
- Conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 130"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 144"
- There is no light gap between the rail and the panels.
- There will be a 1/2" light gap at the bottom of the hanging panels.
- Inside mounts- There will be a 3/8" light gap on non control side and a 1 1/2" light gap on the control side of the shade.
- Outside mounts- There will be a 9/16" light gap on both the control and non control side of the shade, to avoid gap we recommend increasing the ordered width by 5".
- Made in the USA!
- INSIDE MOUNTING MINIMUM MOUNTING DEPTHS:2 panels side stack-1 3/4 inch, 3 panels side stack-2 1/2 inch, 4 panels side stack-4 1/8 inch, 5 panels side stack-4 1/8 inch
- For Wand control- Standard wand placement is on the left or right stack side on the leading end of the first panel. Specify left stack or right stack-The wand control location will not change.