Why You'll Love Them
How They'll Help You
What do you do about controlling the light you let into your living space? What do you do about more privacy at home? Anytime you need to shut out the outside world, our 2" Premier Blackout Vertical Cellulars are exactly what you need.
These cellular window coverings are ideal for home theaters, bedrooms, nurseries, or for any other room you need to block outdoor light. The custom blackout fabric cellulars will keep you in the dark, in great style. Block out 98 percent of incoming light, as you enjoy these honeycomb style verticals. You'll be impressed at how much they help you save on utility bills. And they’re very reliable at covering oversized openings. The energy-efficient honeycomb-style design can help you lower your energy bills by keeping out the heat and cold. It's easy with their large, 2” single-cell design. No no more drafty sliders or patio doors.
These stylishly crafted vertical window coverings come in a nice selection of soothing, solid colors. They also feature coordinating headrails for a streamlined appearance. And they feature a small right or left stack for more control over the look and feel of your room. Coordinate them with our 2" Premier Blackout Cellulars to give every window in your home a custom, designer look. Enjoy your privacy, but whenever you want, go from darker to brighter with the touch of the handle. Minimize or maximize your view! Get a great deal, and it comes with free shipping! Not too shabby.
"We purchased the select double cell blackout shades. There were delivered fast, they were easy to install, and they look great! Highly recommended!"
- Carrier, Rochester, NY
"LOVE LOVE LOVE my blinds!"
- Julie B., Bruce Crossing, MI
- Available with handle draw only (no wand). Handle draw is 40" - 50" from bottom of product.
- Outside mount - Height includes fabric height plus headrail. Valance will be 1" wider. Headrail will have 1/8" deduction. (Adjustments made at factory. Deductions may vary +/- 1/8".)
- Inside mount - Height will be 1/2" shorter. Headrail will have 1/8" deduction. Valance width will be 1/8" narrower. (Adjustments made at factory.)
- For each spacer block, 1/2" will be added to the length of the valance returns.
- For extension brackets, 2" will be added to the length of the valance returns.
- Stack approximately 6 1/2", regardless of width.
- 12" - 120" All Stack Locations
- 24" - 120" All Stack Locations
- 1" All Stack Locations
- 4 1/2" All Stack Locations
- 5/8" All Stack Locations
- 2 7/8" H X 3" D All Stack Locations