Description and Features
Anytime you need to shut out the outside world, our Premier 2” Blackout Vertical Cellulars are for you. Ideal for home theaters, bedrooms, nurseries, or in any room you need to block out light, these custom blackout fabric window coverings will keep you in the dark in style. Besides blocking almost 98% of incoming light, these energy-efficient honeycomb-style verticals help insulate you from higher energy bills by keeping out the heat and cold with their large, 2” single-cell design. They’re great for covering oversized openings (up to 120” wide), so no more drafty sliders or patio doors.
These beautifully designed vertical window treatments come in 12 soothing, solid colors and coordinating headrails for a streamlined appearance. They can also be coordinated with our Premier 2” Blackout Cellulars to give every window in your home a designer look. Featuring a small (just 6-1/2”), right or left stack for more control over the look and feel of your room, easily go from darkness to daylight with the touch of the handle to minimize or maximize your view.
- Energy efficient
- 2" single-cell pleated design
- Small stack
- One-way draw available in right or left stack
- All rails color-coordinated to fabric
- Coordinate with Premier 2” Blackout Cellulars
Recommendations and Limitations
- Handle draw is 40"-50" from bottom of product.
- Outside mount height includes fabric height plus headrail. Valance will be 1" wider. Headrail will have 1/4" deduction. (Adjustments made at factory.)
- Inside mount fabric width deduction - 1/4". Height will be 1/2" shorter. Valance will be 1/2" narrower. (Adjustments made at factory.)
- Stack approximately 6 1/2", regardless of width.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min outside-mount space||
|Min flush-mount depth||