Description and Features
Va-va-va-voom! Take a look at these thoroughly modern vertical window treatments! Good Housekeeping Light Filtering Sliding Panel Track Blinds come in sets of 3, 4, or 5 extra wide customizable panels that give today’s verticals a totally now, totally new vibe. Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval, they’re sure to get yours no matter what your style.
Let light filter through your sliding glass and French doors with these high-quality, fabric verticals in an array of contemporary colors, designs and patterns. Keep your style on track by selecting a slim and sleek headrail in white or brushed aluminum. To keep the fabric panels from wrinkling and in place, the weighted bottom rails are also designed to coordinate with your treatment’s other components for an upscale finish.
Give your design instincts an even wider berth by using these sliding panel shades as a creative way to separate and create private spaces elsewhere in your home.
- Backed by the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Cordless wand control (must be ordered same side as stack)
- Conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Choose from white or brushed aluminum hardware
- Made in the USA
Recommendations and Limitations
- Minimum width: 24"
- Maximum width: 130"
- Minimum height: 24"
- Maximum height: 144"
- Standard panel overlap: 1-1/2”
- There is no light gap between the rail and the panels.
- There will be a 1/2" light gap at the bottom of the hanging panels.
- Inside mounts: Min. depths : 3-panel side stack: 2-1/2”; 4-panel side stack: 4-1/8”; 5-panel side stack: 4-1/8”. There will be a 3/8" light gap on non-control side and a 1-1/2" light gap on the control side of the blind.
- Outside mounts: There will be a 9/16" light gap on both the control and non-control side of the blind. To avoid this gap, we recommend increasing the ordered width by 5".
- Standard wand placement is on the left or right stack side on the leading end of the first panel. Please specify left stack or right stack when ordering.