HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
At the end of a long day, there's only one thing you want - to relax. So, let the dog out, change into your favorite pair of sweats, feed the kids and prepare to unwind like never before. Just watch out for the sun or you'll never make it through movie night. Luckily, these ¾” Premier Light Filtering Vertical Cellulars have got your back. Now you can enjoy the latest romcom without the sun melting your television screen.
Ideal for wide windows and doors up to 120 inches in width, these flawless verticals combine the practicality of standard vertical window treatments with the functionality of modern honeycombs. They block out harmful UV rays and act as an extra layer of insulation, ensuring a peaceful night in and lower energy bills.
Besides being energy efficient, there's a virtually endless list of colors to choose from. There's a color and style to fit any décor! You can even pair them with Premier Single Cell Light Filtering Cellulars to give your entire home a cohesive look without running the risk of mismatching fabrics. Order samples to see which color would work best in your space.
These spectacular vertical cellulars can be stacked to the left or right, or even in the center as an upgrade. They come with a convenient handle to easily open and close them as needed and stack smaller than traditional vertical window coverings. Because they're modeled after honeycombs, there are no vanes to tangle, twist or tear. The soft-spun fabric filters incoming light to prevent glare and the included color-coordinated valance helps these vertical beauties add the perfect finishing touch to any room.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Perfect for wide windows and doors
- Meet current child safety standards
- Trending, neutral color options
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
"It’s always scary ordering size-specific items without seeing them in person. These vertical blinds are perfect. The measuring instructions were clear and we got exactly what we ordered. The minute we installed the blinds it changed the entire room and everyone who walks into the room is amazed." - Karen D., Massachusetts
Recommendations and Limitations
- Available with handle draw only (no wand). Handle draw is 40" - 50" from bottom of product.
- Outside mount - Height includes fabric height plus headrail. Valance will be 1" wider. Headrail will have 1/8" deduction. (Adjustments made at factory.)
- Inside mount - Height will be 1/2" shorter. Headrail will have 1/8" deduction. Valance width will be 1/8" narrower. (Adjustments made at factory.)
- Stack is approximately 6-1/2" regardless of width.
- For each Spacer Block, 1/2" will be added to the length of the valance returns on outside mount.
- For Extension Brackets, 2" will be added to the length of the valance returns on outside mount unless otherwise specified.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||