Typically ships 3 to 5 business days after ordering.
HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
It’s the weekend! Time to relax. Chill out on the couch, read a book or catch up on Netflix. You deserve it after a long week at work. Just as you’re settling into that mellow state of mind, though, you notice a glaring bright spot on the TV screen. And the sun on the back of your neck coming through the window behind you feels like it’s melting your brain.
If the effects of the sun are harshing your mellow, relax. There’s an easier way to get rid of that glare than putting on sunglasses and wearing a pith helmet while you watch TV.
These affordable Motorized Sheer Weave Solar shades help reduce glare and heat from the direct rays of the sun. They also provide a layer of UV protection on your windows and doors to help keep furniture, paint and flooring from fading. All in glorious light-filtering, living color. And best of all? You don’t even have to get up off the couch to use them.
Operate one or multiple of these custom motorized sun blocking shades by adding on a single- or multi-channel remote that’s already programmed to the shade. All you have to do is connect the included battery charger to the motor and your shade is ready to go from up to 260 feet away. And if you’re the type who likes to spend weekends tackling those DIY projects and honey-do’s, you’ll still have some time to chill. They take only minutes to put up.
Just pick the openness you need to control the amount of light you want coming into your living and dining areas, sun room, or any space where damaging UV rays shine through. (Tip: The higher the openness percentage, the more light the shade lets through. And the more you can see through it.) Style them to match your interiors with easy upgrades like a fashionable cassette with fabric insert to cover the exposed headrail. For a seriously stylish look top to bottom, customize them with an exposed metal or fabric-wrapped bottom rail.
Sample several colors in different openness factors to find the one that fits your needs. Then sit back, relax and start enjoying your weekends again.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Convenient, all-motorized operation
- Perfect for hard-to-reach windows
- Easy to use for those with limited mobility
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“I researched numerous online sites and settled on SelectBlinds.com and am completely satisfied with that choice. I purchased five 14% solars in two different sizes with the cassette (well worth the money). It makes the installation quick and easy and provides a nice clean finish. I installed all five shades in 40 minutes. We can still enjoy the nice view out back while blocking the blinding sun. We could not be happier with our purchase.” --D. Brociou, Lebanon, PA
Recommendations and Limitations
- Sun control product. Not a privacy shade.
- This product comes with 6" to 10" of extra fabric to conceal roller.
- Factory deductions: Outside mount will have no deductions on headrail. Fabric will be 1-1/4" narrower than ordered. Inside mount will have 1/4" deduction off headrail. Fabric for cordless lift system will be 1-1/4" narrower. Fabric for continuous cord loop will be 1" narrower.
- Max. width and height for cassette option is 96". Cassette min. flush mount depth: 3-1/4".
- Aluminum roller comes standard..
- Looking for this shade non-motorized? Check out the Classic Sheer Weave Solars.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.