HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
You love entertaining outdoors. One guest you don’t want to invite, though, is the sun’s annoying glare. How do you get rid of it? Cut it down by putting up these elegant, easy-to-install exterior sun shades. It’s so easy, in fact, you can do it yourself in minutes so your patio is party ready in no time!
You and your guests will stay cool and comfortable with Lifestyle Outdoor solar blinds that block up to 90% of harsh UV rays. See clearly while protecting porches, pergolas, exterior windows and sliding doors from the brightest sunlight. Beat the heat with these cool, cordless coverings in neutral colors that let you easily extend your interior lifestyle outside. Tough and weather resistant, they help keep outdoor furniture from fading all year round.
The high-quality PVC fabric comes in two different openness factors (standard 8% or patterned 5%), so you can still see through it while keeping your party private. Raise and lower them with the removable oil-rubbed bronze pole that easily hooks into the headrail or can be hidden away until you need it. Brackets and end caps in the same bronze finish give these sun-shielding products a high-end look, especially when you add a matching protective valance, or opt for a color in a patterned fabric.
In standard sizes from 4’x8’ to 10’x8’, you can custom fit and cover even the widest outdoor openings. Safe for indoor and outdoor use, you and your guests can breathe easy knowing they’ve been tested and certified to contain no harmful chemicals. They’re flame retardant, too, and have been approved by the Melanoma International Foundation for protecting skin and eyes from the sun.
So let’s get this party started! See for yourself how these durable outdoor window coverings can help you survive the summer in comfort and style. Get your free samples today.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Reduce unwanted heat and glare while keeping your view and protecting your privacy
- Bungee tie-downs included to keep coverings secure with light winds
- High-end, streamlined style with attractive oil-rubbed bronze pole, brackets and bottom rail caps
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
We're extremely happy with the price and promptness on the production of our solars. Also thrilled about the reasonable cost for the protection plan. Having coverage even if the kids or dog damage them is a big deal. Very pleased. Chase S., Mesa, AZ
Recommendations and Limitations
- Pole comes standard at 4"
- Pole comes color-coordinated and is always located on the right side of the shade
- Upgraded valance comes standard in oil rubbed bronze
- Bottom rail end caps are always black
- All shades have a standard drop of 96" with a standard roll, for small heights do not extend shade down completely
- Bungee tie downs included with shade, but not necessary to operate shade
- Bungee tie downs are used to prevent shade from swaying in light wind. Shade should be completely rolled up during harsh winds
- Outside mount is recommended to reduce light gaps on sides of shade
- For outside mount, allow for 3" on each side to reduce light gaps
- Can be top or back mounted
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified
- National Fire Protection Association Certified
- Approved by Melanoma International Foundation
- Confidence in Textiles tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Works best with outside mount, can be inside mount but exact measurements will be needed
- Inside mount will require an additional 2” of depth to account for installation procedures as the headrail will roll and snap into place. See installation instructions for more information.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||