HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
You wear sunscreen to protect your skin outdoors, right? Protecting your outdoor living spaces from the sun is important, too. These motorized exterior solar shades are the perfect SPF for patios and people. Apply liberally to your windows’ exterior, on covered porches, decks and gazebos to stay cool and comfortable. Exterior window coverings add an extra layer of protection that can reduce heat from the sun before it hits the glass on your windows. This helps make your interior window treatments even more effective, so you save money on energy bills.
Enjoy outdoor living longer. You can leave these heavy-duty outdoor sun shades up year round to protect your outdoor furniture from fading. You don’t have to worry about them rusting, either. They’re weather-resistant and come with a sturdy cable tie-down system to hold them steady when light wind blows. The protective valance keeps the rechargeable motor running on one charge for up to six months. You can operate up to five coverings with one remote from inside your home or out.
They look sun-sational, too. The gorgeous PVC fabric comes in your choice of openness factors -- 5% or 8% -- that block heat from the sun and up to 92% of glaring UV rays, so you can read, use your phone, or watch T.V. without squinting. They also shield your privacy without losing your view of the kids in the backyard.
You’ll feel safer, too, knowing the fabric of your Lifestyle Outdoor Motorized Shade is flame retardant and has no harmful chemicals in it, so it can even be used indoors and around children. It’s also been approved by the Melanoma International Foundation for preventing sun damage to skin and eyes.
In stock sizes from 4’x8’ to 10’x8’ they’re perfect for creating a custom fit for your special outdoor space. Super simple to install, you can have them hanging in no time. Get free samples of all the beautiful neutrals available to find a natural shade you’ll be proud to have on your patio.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Reduce unwanted heat and glare with 5% openness factor that provides view and protects privacy
- Rechargeable motorized operation saves money; no batteries or wiring required
- High-end, streamlined style with attractive oil-rubbed bronze valance, brackets and bottom rail caps
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
The order process is easy and self explanatory. So much easier than going to a big box store to order, and the prices are very reasonable. I have used them several times and highly recommend SelectBlinds.com! M. Van Bee, Baltimore, MD
Recommendations and Limitations
- Oil rubbed bronze valance comes standard
- Bottom rail caps are always black
- All shades have a standard drop of 96" with a standard roll, for small heights do not extend shade down completely
- Remote control and charger are included with the shade
- Cable tie-downs are included with shade, but not necessary to operate shade
- Cable tie-downs are used to prevent shade from swaying in light wind. Shade should be completely rolled up during harsh winds
- Outside mount is recommended to reduce light gaps on sides of shade
- Inside mount will require an additional 2” of depth to account for installation procedures as the headrail will roll and snap into place. See installation instructions for more information
- Works best with outside mount, can be inside mount but exact measurements will be needed
- For outside mount, allow for 3" on each side to reduce light gaps
- Can be top or back mounted
- GreenGuard Indoor Air Quality Certified
- National Fire Protection Association Certified
- Approved by Melanoma International Foundation
- Confidence in Textiles tested for harmful substances according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
- A full battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day
- Battery life span is approximately 120 cycles
- It takes approximately 6-8 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted
- Motorization comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one CR2430 battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments
- Motor is rechargeable with DC charging cord included
- Remote comes programmed to the shade. To program more than one shade onto a remote, you will need to program the additional shade to the remote
- Remote range will function inside up to 65 ft away from shade and outside up to 656 ft away from shade