Typically ships 6 to 8 business days after ordering.
Please account for delays during this worldwide health situation.
Description and Features
As the perfect addition to your patio and your home's exterior, the 3% Classic Exterior Sheer Weave Solars are custom-made from high quality sun control fabric. This fabric blocks 97% of harmful UV rays while diffusing light, reducing glare, and keeping your space cool, comfortable, and shaded.
These solar shades are available in 8 colors, including Bronze, Granite, and Sandstone. Because they’re made to be used outside, all the mechanisms are weatherproof and long-lasting. The 3% Classic Exterior Sheer Weave Solars also come standard with a fabric-wrapped hem bar that’s sewn in, so you get an upgraded sleek, cohesive look included with every shade. However, you can choose an exposed headrail for free or upgrade to a cassette headrail to create the perfect look for your home.
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
- Available with cordless and CC Loop.
- Available with standard or reverse roll options.
- Available with cassette
- Cordless conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Openness factor of 3%.
- Shades block 97% of all harmful UV rays.
- Shades come standard with sewn in fabric wrapped hem bar.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric Deduction on inside/outside mount and cordless lift: 5/8 inch on each side.
- Products come with 6 - 10 inches of extra fabric to conceal the roller.
- Sun control product. Not a privacy shade.
- Factory deductions: Outside mount will have no deductions on the headrail but Fabric will be 1 1/8 inch narrower than ordered. Inside Mount will have 1/4 inch deduction off the headrail and the fabric will be 1 1/8 inch narrower.
- Hold Down Brackets available only if the Exposed Hembar or the Fabric Wrapped Exposed hembar is ordered.
- Cassette options: Min 15 1/2", Max 115" wide. Min 24", Max 96" height.
- Shades over 96" wide will have a maximum height of 84".
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||