Typically ships 2 to 3 business days after ordering.
How They'll Help You
Is there anything more annoying than when the sun's glare hits your TV just as your favorite show takes an unexpected twist? Avoid those surprise cliff hangers. With these Classic Sheer Weave Solars, you won't lose any crucial details to a sun-soaked screen. Enjoy glare-free viewing year-round with these interior sun-blocking window treatments.
Still want to be able to see out while keeping harmful UV rays from flooding in? Spoiler alert. These sun-control products come in a range of openness factors, including 1, 3, 5, 10 and 14%. The higher the percentage, the looser the weave of the fabric so more light comes through and the clearer your view to the outdoors. It's like sunscreen for your windows. Lower 1, 3 and 5% openness factors can block up to 99% of punishing UV rays, and provide greater protection to keep furniture and interior finishes from fading.
Add a special glow to any space in stylish colors that coat your rooms with soft, tinted light. These fashionable solars have the same smooth appearance and color on both sides, so they look great from the inside and add curb appeal outside. Sturdy sewn-in hem bars keep your coverings hanging smooth and straight. If the exposed standard roll is a little too casual for your taste, order a reverse roll so the fabric flows over the front of the roller. To hide the headrail completely, add an optional cassette with fabric insert for a more formal finish. Other custom choices include exposed or fabric-wrapped bottom rails.
Easy to install, they come with all the hanging hardware you need. (You can put them up during the next commercial break.) Cordless comes free, too, so you can lift and lower them with the touch of your hand without dinging your budget. Covering larger windows? Consider a simple continuous cord loop to easily open and close heavier shades. So don't miss a moment of your favorite series. Order a sample or two of our scene-stealing Classic Sheer Weave Solars today!
Why You'll Love Them
- Protect interiors from harmful UV rays
- Block direct sunlight and still enjoy your view
- Free kid-friendly cordless operation
Why Other Happy Customers Do
"I ordered nine solar blinds, each 47-1/2" x 80", and they came exactly to those dimensions. They look great, hang straight and do the job of reducing heat buildup from sunlight coming through the wall of windows on the front of our office." J. Paul, Youngstown, OH
Recommendations and Limitations
- Sun control product. Not a privacy shade.
- Comes with 6" to 10" of extra fabric to conceal roller.
- Factory deductions: Outside mount will have no deductions on headrail. Fabric will be 1-1/4" narrower than ordered. Inside mount will have 1/4" deduction off headrail. Fabric for cordless lift system will be 1-1/4" narrower. Fabric for continuous cord loop will be 1" narrower.
- Max. width for cassette option is 115" and height 96''. Cassette min. flush mount depth: 3-1/4".
- Aluminum roller come standard.
- Upgraded 1-3/8" metal roller on all coverings over 72".
- Shades over 96" wide will have a maximum height of 84".
- Looking for this shade with motorization? Check out the Motorized Sheer Weave Solars.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||