Typically ships 9 to 10 business days after ordering.
Scratch proof, moisture proof, and the combined durability of Polyresin with the look and feel of a traditional wood shutter make the Classic Faux Wood Shutter one of the most popular styles of plantation shutters. Available in multiple panel configurations makes them perfect for any window in any room. The panels on this treatment can open and be folded against the wall for a neat, clean look. Single panels are the most popular and maximize the light and view through a window. Bi-fold panels are more traditional and can swing open when there is furniture that limits the space in front of a window.
With simple to follow instructions, this window covering is easy to assemble and install. And as always, shipping is free. They're also proudly custom-made just for you right here in the USA.
- Maintenance free product
- Will not fade, crack, chip, peel or warp
- Satin finish achieves the look of a painted shutter
- Fire retardant NFPA-701 Certified
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Available in 2 1/2", 3 1/2", and 4 1/2" louver size
- Made from Polyresin 3® finish. A colorfast compound with UV stabilizers designed for strength and durability to resist dents and scratches, yet retains a special warmth and feel.
- The shutter louver special construction virtually eliminates solar heat gain during the summer months and provides excellent insulation during the winter months.
- Made in USA
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- L-Frame shutters made 1/8" smaller than ordered width and height on an inside mount.
- L-Frame shutters come with cover strips included, for light gap coverage.
- 36" maximum width for single panel.
- Pre-drilled installation holes are strategically placed on all frames for accurate, quick and clean installation. Some assembly is required.
- For panels over 66 inches in height, a dividing rail is required. For bi-folding panels over 50 inches in height, a dividing rail is required.
- No Frame Sides shutters will arrive with panels and attached hinges only. Due to the weight of shutter, No Frame is not recommended for larger sizes to ensure a sturdy mount.
- There will be sizable light gaps when ordering L-Frame for inside mount applications on windows with no existing molding. We suggest upgrading to the T-Frame.
- Outside mounted shutters will arrive at ordered width and height. Frame additions are necessary to properly clear window opening and allow for shutter installation. Add 4" to window opening measurements for L-Frame. Add 5 1/2" for Casing Frame.
- When ordering adjacent shutters in the same room, to achieve a uniform appearance you must specify that all adjacent shutters and their divider rails be the same height. If the measurements of the shutters differ slightly, apply one of the three options (keeping in mind that adjacent shutters and their divider rails must always be ordered exactly the same height)
1) For outside mounts, increase the ordered height of the smaller shutters to equal the taller shutters.
2) For inside mounts, reduce the ordered height of the taller shutters to equal the smaller shutters.
3) For inside mounts with height differences of 1/2" or more, change to an outside mount.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Single Panel Width||