Scratch proof, moisture proof, and the combined durability of Polyresin with the look and feel of a traditional wood shutter make the Signature Faux Wood Shutter one of the most popular styles of plantation shutters. Available in multiple panel configurations makes them perfect for any window in any room. The panels on this treatment can open and be folded against the wall for a neat, clean look. Single panels are the most popular and maximize the light and view through a window. Bi-fold panels are more traditional and can swing open when there is furniture that limits the space in front of a window.
With simple to follow instructions, this window covering is easy to assemble and install. And as always, shipping is free. They're also proudly custom-made just for you right here in the USA.
- Maintenance free product
- Will not fade, crack, chip, peel or warp
- Satin finish achieves the look of a painted shutter
- Fire retardant
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
- Available in 2 1/2", 3 1/2", and 4 1/2" louver size
- Made from Polyresin 3®. A colorfast compound with UV stabilizers designed with strength and durability, yet retaining a special warmth and feel.
- The shutter louver special construction virtually eliminates solar heat gain during the summer months and provides excellent insulation during the winter months.
- Best for Kids™ certified product
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Minimum width: 9"
- Maximum width: 108"
- Minimum height: 18"
- Maximum height: 95"
- Inside Mount Deductions: 1/4"
- 36 inch maximum width for single panel
- 18 inch minimum panel size.
- Some assembly is required.
- For Panels over 60 inches in height, a dividing rail is required.
- There will be sizable light gaps when ordering the Standard L Frame for inside mount applications on windows with no existing molding. We suggest upgrading to the T-Frame.
- Min. depth of 2 1/4" is required for 2 1/2 inch louver" 2 7/8" is required for 3 1/2 inch louver; Min. depth of 3 1/2" is required for 4 1/2 inch louver.
- Outside mounted shutters will arrive at ordered width and height. Frame additions are necessary to properly clear window opening and allow the shutter to be installed. Add 4" to window opening measurements for L-Frame. Add 5 1/2" for Casing Frame.
- When ordering adjacent shutters in the same room, to achieve a uniform appearance you must specify that all adjacent shutters and their divider rails be built exactly the same height. If the measurements of the shutters differ slightly, apply one of the three options (keeping in mind that adjacent shutters and their divider rails must always be ordered exactly the same height)
1) For outside mounts, increase the ordered height of the smaller shutters to equal the taller shutters.
2) For inside mounts, reduce the ordered height of the taller shutters to equal the smaller shutters.
3) For inside mounts with height differences of 1/2" or more, change to an outside mount.