Description and Features
Get a classic shutter look and stay within your budget with our Premium Faux Wood Shutters. Give your home a beautiful, crisp look and feel in your choice of Winter White or Sandy White in either solid or energy-efficient louvers (slats). The faux wood frames of these exceptional window treatments are built with a solid hardwood core covered in a smooth poly resin for incredible durability and low to no-maintenance. Energy-efficient Thermocore open-cell louvers come standard with the highest insulating rating, so they're perfect on windows or French doors in any climate or environment.
Because they're filled with wood, the optional solid-core louvers shutter your windows with even greater strength and durability. Either way you go, rest assured both open-cell and solid-core slats are fire retardant and cordless, so you can keep your family safe and comfortable. Try a sample of each to see which louver option best meets your needs.
- Maintenance-free, guaranteed never to fade or warp
- Magnets come pre-attached to frames for simple installation and superior panel closure
- Pre-drilled holes in frames for simple installation
- Hardwood core panels clad in durable poly resin
- Thermocore louvers exceed U.S. energy insulation standards
- Optional solid core louvers provide additional durability
- Fire retardant and flame-resistant
- 3" to 4-1/2" louver sizes
- Child safe, no cords
- Made in USA
- Free delivery
Recommendations and Limitations
- Min. width: 8"
- Max. width: 96"
- Min. height: 16"
- Max. height: 114"
- Inside mount deductions: 1/4"
- 36" maximum width for single panel.
- 26" maximum panel size for multiple panel configurations.
- For panels over 62" in length, a dividing rail is suggested. For panels over 72" long, at least one dividing rail is required.
- Solid colors will take an additional 5-6 business days in production.
- Door cutouts for handles are available at charge. If mounting shutters on doors, contact our Customer Loyalty Team to request no-charge frame customization.
- There will be sizable light gaps when ordering the L Frame for inside mount applications on windows with no existing molding. We suggest upgrading to the Trim Z Frame.
- Min. depth of 2-3/4" required for 3" louver. Min. depth of 3-1/4" required for 4" louver.
- Outside mounted shutters will arrive at ordered width and height. Frame additions are necessary to properly clear window opening and allow the shutter to be installed. Add 4" to window opening measurements for L-Frame. Add 5" for Designer Frame.
- When ordering adjacent shutters in the same room, to achieve a uniform appearance, all adjacent shutters and their divider rails must be ordered exactly the same height.When ordering adjacent shutters, use one of these three options:
1) For outside mounts, increase the ordered height of the smaller shutters to equal the taller shutters.
2) For inside mounts, reduce the ordered height of the taller shutters to equal the smaller shutters (not recommended for L Frame).
3) For inside mounts with height differences of 1/2" or more, change to an outside mount.
- Shutters over 96" wide can be custom made with additional T-Posts. Please contact email@example.com for ordering information.