Typically ships 14 to 17 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Longing for the look of classic plantation shutters? You can have it in minutes with these affordable, traditional style, all-wood shutters. A snap to install, this premium quality window treatment has a patented frame design that comes partially pre-assembled with panels hinged to the frame and pre-drilled holes, so it’s easy to hang all by yourself. And at such low, cost-comparison pricing, you can easily add their natural, energy-efficient elegance to any window in your home.
These durable, lightweight interior wood window coverings are hand-crafted in the U.S.A. (so they’re shipped to you quicker, too!) from sustainable real hardwoods. Easy care, water-based finishes in popular neutral paint colors blend beautifully with your wood floors and trim. Sample a few today to see how they’ll complement your décor.
Select Painted Wood Shutters are as easy to configure as they are to install, too. Start with a standard L-frame (great for both inside and outside mounts), or a Z-frame option (made especially for inside mounts and windows that are out of square). Both frame types include decorative keystone embellishments. Cover small or narrower windows with a single panel that opens from the left or right. On larger, wider windows, choose from two side-by-side panels that open in the center; two- or four-panel bi-folds; or four panels with a center T-post for individual functionality.
Wide, stylish louvers are available in two depths, 2-1/2” or 3-1/2”. Easily open, close and adjust the slats to meet your own light and privacy needs with a classic front tilt.
- Made from premium quality natural hardwoods
- Quick and easy to install
- Customizable configurations
- Energy-efficient, eco-friendly
- Child-safe, no cords
- Traditional front tilt control
- Water-based paints free of lead and heavy metal substances
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in U.S.A.
- Free shipping
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
Recommendations & Limitations
- L-Frame shutters made up to 1/4" smaller than ordered width and height on an inside mount.
- Z-Frame shutters made up to 3/8" smaller than ordered width and height on an inside mount.
- Classic front tilt, the traditional tilt type for shutters, comes standard with each panel. A tilt rod control is attached to the louvers in the center of each panel and offers tight closure and stability when opening and closing the louvers.
- Maximum width for single panel is 30 inches.
- For panels over 64 inches in height, a dividing rail is required.
- Inside Mount applications are not recommended with Tilt-In windows. Outside (face) Mount applications allows Tilt-In windows to function properly.
- Pre-drilled installation holes are strategically placed on all frames for accurate, quick and clean installation.
- Panels will arrive pre-hinged to the framing for added convenience. Some assembly is required.
- Inside L frame will require caulking between the frame and wall/trim to give a finished look. Caulk is not included.
- Inside Mount should not be selected if window is more than 1/4" out of square. Outside Mount applications conceal out of square window issues.
- Outside mounted shutters will arrive at ordered width and height. Frame additions are necessary to properly clear window opening and allow for shutter installation. Add 2.5" to window opening width and height measurements for L-Frame.
- When ordering adjacent shutters in the same room, to achieve a uniform appearance you must specify that all adjacent shutters and their divider rails be the same height. If the measurements of the shutters differ slightly, apply one of the three options (keeping in mind that adjacent shutters and their divider rails must always be ordered exactly the same height)
1) For outside mounts, increase the ordered height of the smaller shutters to equal the taller shutters.
2) For inside mounts, reduce the ordered height of the taller shutters to equal the smaller shutters.
3) For inside mounts with height differences of 1/2" or more, change to an outside mount.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Single Panel Width||