HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
There’s nothing quite as sophisticated as the look of real wooden shutters. The clean lines and soft, but sturdy look of these classic window coverings make them a perfect fit for almost any décor. Plus, they come in so many gorgeous neutral colors that there’s no way they couldn’t match!
Whether you favor a traditional, modern, or even a more eclectic look, there’s a Lifestyle Painted Shutter to fit your style. Choose from a plethora of options, to create your ideal custom, painted wood plantation shutter. Bronze, black or stainless-steel hinges? No problem! One of the many other colors? Easy-peasy! There are even eight different panel configurations to choose from so that you don’t have to settle for a less than perfect fit.
When selecting a frame for your new interior window shutters, there are two main styles: modern and traditional. Which one you choose will depend on the type of mount you need (inside or outside) and your own personal style. That being said, we recommend an outside mount with the 2” Deco frame. It’s the easiest to install and has a special insert that hides any screws from view. And you know that tilt bar that runs down the middle or is hidden on the back? That's to make sure your louvers are aligned and working together. To adjust your shutters, just push up or down on the slats themselves to set them exactly where you want.
These highly durable wood window coverings are custom made for the climate in which they’ll be installed. So, whether you live in humid Florida or dry Arizona, you won’t have to worry about shrinking or swelling. Sample the distinctive luxury of these products to see how easily you can transform your space!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Energy-Efficient (4.4 R-Value)
- Resistant to UV rays
- Beautiful, hardwood construction
- Kid-safe & clutter-free
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“Amazing. Totally changed the look of the rooms. Provide a simple, elegant look and great privacy at night. Easy to install.” – Anna, Florida
- Need something while you wait? Check out our affordable Redi Shades Temporary Paper Shades!
- Measuring for shutters is very important. Please ensure you are selecting the correct measurements above. Don't hesitate to give one of our shutter experts a call at 888-257-1840 and we can help guide you through the process. Check out our Measure & Install tab for more information.
- When considering an inside mount frame, you should also measure on the diagonal (from corner to corner) each way. If the measurements are off more than 1/2", you should consider ordering an outside mount frame.
- If your windows tilt in, you should consider an outside mount frame. An inside mount frame will prevent you from opening your windows.
- Trim molding can affect the installation of your shutters. Ideally, not having trim molding works best. If your windows have trim molding, please click here to see another shutter option that would work best with your windows.
- If you window has a sill then you need to choose the 4 Sided w/ Sill Frame option to ensure your shutters can be installed properly.
- A replacement louver is included with each shutter. This should be stored in a safe place, wrapped up and laid flat (so there will not be any warping) so you'll be able to fix your louver immediately in case of an accident and it'll match perfectly since they are produced at the same time as your shutter.
- 36" maximum width for single panel.
- Pre-drilled installation holes are strategically placed on all frames for accurate, quick and clean installation. Some assembly is required.
- If your louvers are loose and don't want to stay in place, each shutter panel has a tension screw on each side. Simply use a screwdriver to turn each tension screw a 1/4 of a turn. Do this on both sides of the panel.
- Please note this product is not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
- To avoid light gaps around the frame, consider ordering an outside mount frame.
- When ordering outside mount shutters, please ensure you read our Measure & Install tab to ensure you are entering the correct measurements for your shutters.
- To avoid excess louver overlap, a minimum of 18" is required between divider rail and the top/bottom rail of the shutter.
- Shutters over 74" in height need to have a dividing rail.
- Shutters with a hidden tilt and over 52" are required to have a dividing rail.
- When ordering adjacent shutters in the same room, to achieve a uniform appearance you must specify that all adjacent shutters and their divider rails be the same height.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width with Frame||
|Height with Frame||
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Depth||
|Single Panel Width||
|Outside Mount Width & Height Frame Additions|
|Frame Type||4 sided||4 sided with sill|
|7/8" Modern & 7/8" Beaded Classic||Add 4" to your window width & height||Add 4" to your window width & 2" to your height|
|2" Deco with Insert||Add 5 1/2" to your window width & height||Add 5 1/2 to your window width &
2 3/4" to your height