Description and Features
For a sleek, modern update to your home, shine your style spotlight on our 2-1/2” Classic Room Darkening Sheers. The larger 2-1/2” horizontal vanes widen your view to the outside while the translucent sheer shade housing them softly diffuses light when open and blocks it when closed. The smooth, color-coordinated cassette covers the sturdy headrail with a matching fabric insert to add an extra touch of elegance and streamlined appearance top to bottom.
A great option for large windows in living rooms, bedrooms and media rooms, these room darkening window coverings let you easily adjust just the right amount of light and privacy you need. They come standard with a continuous cord loop for lowering and raising with ease. Or, for a more seamless look with a cute accent, upgrade to our Certified Best for Kids cordless tassel lift.
Update your cart today with a few samples of our 2-1/2” Classic Room Darkening Sheers, and we’ll ship them to you for free tomorrow!
- Modern, large 2-1/2" vanes
- Color-coordinated cassette with fabric insert
- Neutral white backing conforms to HOA guidelines
- Cordless tassel lift comes standard
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Block up to 99% of UV rays
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside mount headrail is ordered width plus 3/16". Fabric part of the shade is ordered width minus ¾". Adjustments taken at factory.
- Inside mount headrail is ordered width minus 3/16". Fabric part of the shade is ordered width minus 1-1/8". Adjustments taken at factory to allow mounting hardware to fit inside opening.
- Vanes are not designed to close tightly. The inherent nature of the fabric will cause light to increase in between the front sheer and the back fabric as you move further down the shading.
- These vanes do not form a perfect seal against light blockage which is most visible toward the bottom of the shade.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||