Description and Features
So beautiful you won’t want to say “lights out,” our 3" Room Darkening Sheers are the epitome of elegance and style. Perfectly designed to complement any décor in your bedroom, home theatre, nursery, or wherever you need to block out more light, the versatile fabric vanes inside their sheer gossamer-like overlay give you the widest views during the day and close tightly at night to keep out light. They also provide you with privacy and protection against 99% of harmful ultra-violet rays.
3” Room Darkening Sheers are best for covering extra large, extra wide, or tall windows. In complementary colors that match our 2” Room Darkening Sheers, they’ll make a serious design statement in any room. These custom sheer window treatments are available with your choice of easy-lift styles, including standard cordless tassel or continuous cord loop lifts, and rechargeable motorized lift upgrades. Recharge your own batteries while raising and lowering these sheer delights without leaving the couch using a programmable remote control, or just ask Alexa™ when you add on a NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and NEO Smart Blinds® app.
- Extra wide 3" vanes for large, unobstructed view
- Neutral white backing conforms to HOA guidelines
- Color-coordinated to match our 2" Room Darkening Sheer Shades
- Block up to 99% of UV rays
- Available with motorized lift upgrades
- Headrail cassette comes with color-coordinated fabric insert
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside mount headrail is ordered width plus 3/16". Fabric part of the shade is ordered width minus ¾". Adjustments taken at factory.
- Inside mount headrail is ordered width minus 3/16". Fabric part of the shade is ordered width minus 1-1/8". Adjustments taken at factory to allow mounting hardware to fit inside opening.
- Cassettes color coordinated with matching fabric insert.
- Vanes are not designed to close tightly. The inherent nature of the fabric will cause light to increase in between the front sheer and the back fabric as you move further down the shading.
- These vanes do not form a perfect seal against light blockage which is most visible toward the bottom of the shade.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||
|Min Outside-Mount Space||
|Headrail Dimensions||3 3/4" D x 2 3/4" H|
- Rechargeable Motorized Wand and remote-control Motorization lift system upgrades include rechargeable motor battery and charger. (Note: NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller and remote control Motorization options not compatible with Motorized Wand upgrade.)
- Battery charge will last ~6-12 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered once a day. Battery can be recharged up to 500 times. It takes approximately 5 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Motorization upgrade comes standard with one 5-channel remote, including one 3V battery, that can power up to five (5) individual or five groups of window treatments. Remote range is ~80'. (Do not let antenna on headrail motor touch any metal objects, as this may interfere with signals from the remote control.) At least one remote per room is recommended.
- Motorized products installed in windows with metal casings may have a reduced radio frequency range, or may not operate at all, depending on the application.
- Add-on NEO Connect Smart WiFi Controller works only with rechargeable Motorization (remote control) product. One (1) controller recommended per every 2000 square feet. Free downloadable NEO Smart Blinds® application required for operation. Click here for directions and details on how to set up and use the NEO Connect controller and app.
- Motorized Wand color will be coordinated to shade color. Shades with Black or Oil Rubbed Bronze cassette will have a Black wand. Shades with White or Ivory cassette will have a White wand. Wand length is based on length of shade:
Length of Shade Length of Wand Up to 30" 1' (12") 30"-52" 2' (24") 52"-78" 3' (36") 78"-100" 4' (48") 100"-120" 5' (60")