With the 3" slats, you will have the most unobstructed view outside. The 3” Light Filtering Sheers are both horizontal blinds and window shades. The 3” slats have a sheer knitted polyester fabric overlay that gently filters light, giving your home a beautifully warm glow during the day. With these light filtering sheers, you don’t have to give up your great view for window coverage. You can have both.
The 3” Light Filtering Sheers come in 10 designer colors that will take your interior design to the next level. These shades come with multiple lift options. The standard lift option is cordless, but if you want a more streamlined design, we recommend the motorized wand. If you have tall windows or windows that are up high, we recommend motorization with a remote. They're also proudly made in the USA.
- 3" vanes combine the light control of a horizontal blind with the look of a fabric shade.
- Cordless lift easily raises and lowers the shade. The bottom rail controls the tilt of the vanes.
- These shades with larger vanes are ideal for large windows and allow for a more unobstructed view to the outside.
- The soft vanes can easily be adjusted with one single control wand. Raise, lower, or tilt the vanes to adjust light and privacy options.
- All colors match our 2" Sheer Light Filtering Shades.
- Cordless conforms with C.P.S.C. child safety guidelines.
- Made in the USA!
- Light filtering fabric blocks 87% of UV rays when vanes are open and 99% when vanes are closed.
- Privacy Factor: 3.5 out of 5
Recommendations and Limitations
- Outside mount head rail will be ordered width plus 3/16". Fabric will measure ordered width minus ¾".
- Inside mount head rail will measure ordered width minus 3/16". Fabric will measure ordered width minus 1 1/8".
- All cassettes will be color coordinated with a matching fabric insert. Colors A la mode, Golden Rod, Honeysuckle, Mocha and Pearl will have an Ivory cassette. Arctic Ice, Fresh Breeze and Sage will have a White cassette. Black will have a Black cassette and Cocoa Bean will have a Bronze cassette.
- At least one remote is needed to operate motorization lift option (not compatible with motorized wand)
- A single remote can operate up 5 individual shades on separate channels. You can program multiple shades on same channel as long as they are in proximity to each other (approx. 230 ft). You can hit the ALL button and operate all shades at the same time. You can also program a "favorites" position for each shade. At the touch of a button you can raise or lower each shade to their favorite position. Typical rule is to have one remote per room.
- Motorization is powered with 8 alkaline batteries housed in the wand. Battery wand for motorized shades is 17 1/4" long and can be mounted to the back of head rail or to the wall near the shade. Depending on the size of the shade and the amount of use, batteries could last up to 18 months. You can change to lithium batteries to extend the life.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||15" - 120"|
|Height||15" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/8"|
|Min flush-mount depth||3 3/4"|
|Min outside-mount space||1"|
|Headrail dimensions||3 3/8" H x 3 3/4" D|