Description and Features
Being your own interior designer has never been easier. Everything you could dream of is available with these high-class, highly customizable Designer Series Light Filtering Romans. Four (not just two) gorgeous fold styles. Dozens of opulent fabrics. Colors that shimmer and shine. Patterns in classic florals and scrolls. Peppy, preppy stripes, and textures and weaves to win over the most discriminating tastes. All backed with a premium liner at no extra charge to eliminate light peeking through pinholes common to the construction of regular roman window treatments.
Our Designer Series Light Filtering Roman Shades pair beautifully with drapes and are a style standout in their own right, especially when topped with the optional 6” valance for optimum coverage on outside mounts. And did we mention that these custom crafted window coverings also feature a Best for Kids child-safe lift system at no extra cost? Effortlessly raise and lower them with just a gentle tug on the hidden ring pull. They also include sewn-in cord sleeves to prevent the ladder cords on the back from tangling for smooth, worry-free operation.
Carry through the look of luxury with our complementary Designer Fabric By the Yard. Make your own affordable designer accents to tie it all together, with custom-look pillows, lamp shades and more. Get some samples of our Designer Series Light Filtering Romans to see how easy it is to mix and match.
- Four elegant fold styles
- Premium rain repellent liner included
- Coordinate with Designer Series Cordless Blackout Roman Shades
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Made in USA
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Complementary liner color (white or ivory) selected at factory based on fabric.
- Fabric-wrapped brackets come standard with outside mount.
- Depending on the fold style of your shade, there may be some discontinuity in pattern when it is raised.
- 6" valance upgrade recommended for outside and inside mounts that will not be flush to wall to leave less of a light gap.
- The fabric on products ordered without 6" valance upgrade, will fall over the top of the roller control mechanism that allows the shade to raise (waterfall style). If the 6" valance upgrade is chosen, the fabric will fall behind the roller, closer to the wall and valance will cover roller control mechanism.
- Fabric romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||