Why You'll Love Them
GREAT FOR DOORS
MADE IN USA
How They'll Help You
Being an interior designer at heart, you love the challenge of taking an ordinary room and making it extraordinary. Questioning what we know in favor of believing in what could be. Get a cordless lift straight to the top of the fashion food chain with these Designer Series Romans.
These highly customizable, designer quality Roman window coverings are the DIY stylist's best friend, with four (not just two) gorgeous fold styles. Dozens of lavish fabrics. Colors that shimmer and shine. Patterns in classic florals and scrolls. Peppy, preppy stripes, and textures and weaves to win over the most discriminating tastes. All backed with a premium liner at no extra charge to eliminate light peeking through pinholes common to the construction of regular Roman window treatments.
Especially when topped with an optional 6” valance (for optimum coverage on outside mounts), they’re a style standout on their own. They pair beautifully with drapes, too, for an easy, upscale treatment. These custom-crafted window coverings have various lift systems available, including a corded lift, and a Kids Friendly child-safe lift system to easily raise and lower them with just a gentle tug on the hidden ring pull. Continuous Cord Loop (CCL) or the 2-blinds-on-1-headrail option are also available for the convenience of adorning wider windows. Your choice. Sewn-in cord sleeves prevent the ladder cords on the back from tangling for smooth, worry-free operation.
Fabric Content List
"The quality of these Roman shades is top notch. Not only is the fabric gorgeous, but the workmanship is superb. They hang beautifully. And an added bonus, they look good even from the outside! The cord loops, the standard lining, and the flap valance along the back of the shade which hides the installation mechanism make for a complete product. They're worth every penny. Fairly easy to install once you get the hang of it."
- Susan M., Idaho
"I winter some of my outdoor plants in my big soaking tub over so they don't freeze. In order to reach my blinds, I had to crawl in my tub to put them up and down. I ordered a mechanically powered fabric shade, and I am so happy with it. Not only is it beautiful and a gorgeous print that matches my decor, I use a remote control to raise and lower it! Absolutely sold on this!!!"
- Kay R., Kennesaw, GA
- There will be a 1/2" deduction in width for inside mount shades.
- For outside mount shades with Continuous Cord Loop Lift System, the ordered shade width is the shade width; the valance will be up to 1" wider.
- For inside mount shades with Continuous Cord Loop Lift System, the valance will be 1/2" narrower than the ordered width and the shade will be a total of 7/8" narrower (5/8" on the control side and 1/4" on the non-control side).
- Complementary liner color (white or ivory) selected at factory based on fabric.
- Window treatments in a patterned fabric over 48" wide will have vertical seams.
- 6" valance upgrade recommended for outside and inside mounts that will not be flush to wall to leave less of a light gap.
- With the edge binding upgrade, there will be a 2 1/2" border on the bottom and each side of the shade. If the valance upgrade is chosen as well, there will also be a 2 1/2" border on the valance.
- The fabric on products ordered without 6" valance upgrade, will fall over the top of the roller control mechanism that allows the shade to raise (waterfall style). If the 6" valance upgrade is chosen, the fabric will fall behind the roller, closer to the wall and valance will cover roller control mechanism.
- Classic Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- Fabric Romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Gathered and relaxed fold styles may require dressing if raised and lowered frequently as heavier fabrics do not fold as easily. “Dressing” your shade means once the shade is lowered and raised again the folds along the bottom of the shade will need adjusting or arranged for the shade to look as it did before.
- 12"-96" Continuous Cord Loop
- 12"-96" Corded Lift
- 18" - 96" Cordless Lift
- 12" - 108" All Lift Systems
- 3/4" All Lift Systems
- 3" All Lift Systems
- 1 1/2" All Lift Systems
- 3/4 H" x 3 D" All Lift Systems