HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Being an interior designer at heart, you love the challenge of taking an ordinary room and making it extraordinary. Questioning what we know in favor of believing in what could be. Get a cordless lift straight to the top of the fashion food chain with these Designer Series Cordless Romans.
These highly customizable, designer quality Roman window coverings are the DIY stylist's best friend, with four (not just two) gorgeous fold styles. Dozens of lavish fabrics. Colors that shimmer and shine. Patterns in classic florals and scrolls. Peppy, preppy stripes, and textures and weaves to win over the most discriminating tastes. All backed with a premium liner at no extra charge to eliminate light peeking through pinholes common to the construction of regular Roman window treatments.
Especially when topped with an optional 6” valance (for optimum coverage on outside mounts), they’re a style standout on their own. They pair beautifully with drapes, too, for an easy, upscale treatment. These custom-crafted window coverings also include a Kids Friendly child-safe lift system to easily raise and lower them with just a gentle tug on the hidden ring pull. Sewn-in cord sleeves prevent the ladder cords on the back from tangling for smooth, worry-free operation.
Carry through the look of luxury with your own custom pillows, lampshades and other accents made from complementary Designer Fabric By the Yard. See how easy it is to mix and match these affordable fabrics. Get some samples of Designer Series Cordless Roman blinds today.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Four elegant fold styles
- Premium water-repellent liner included
- Optional blackout liner available
- Cordless conforms to current child-safety guidelines
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“The quality of these Roman shades is top-notch. Not only is the fabric gorgeous, but the workmanship is superb. They hang beautifully. And an added bonus....these blinds look good even from the outside! The cord loops, the standard lining, and the flap valance along the back of the shade which hides the installation mechanism make for a complete product. These shades are worth every penny. Fairly easy to install once you get the hang of it. - Susan Marie, Idaho
Recommendations and Specifications
- There will be a 1/2" deduction in width for inside mount shades.
- Complementary liner color (white or ivory) selected at factory based on fabric.
- Window treatments in a patterned fabric over 48" wide will have vertical seams.
- Classic Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- 6" valance upgrade recommended for outside and inside mounts that will not be flush to wall to leave less of a light gap.
- The fabric on products ordered without 6" valance upgrade, will fall over the top of the roller control mechanism that allows the shade to raise (waterfall style). If the 6" valance upgrade is chosen, the fabric will fall behind the roller, closer to the wall and valance will cover roller control mechanism.
- Fabric Romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Gathered and relaxed fold styles may require dressing if raised and lowered frequently as heavier fabrics do not fold as easily. “Dressing” your shade means once the shade is lowered and raised again the folds along the bottom of the shade will need adjusting or arranged for the shade to look as it did before.
|Specifications and Installation|
Min Inside-Mount Depth
Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth
|Min Outside-Mount Space||