Typically ships 2 to 3 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Being your own interior designer has never been easier. These highly customizable, designer quality roman window coverings are the DIY stylista’s best friend, with four (not just two) gorgeous fold styles. Dozens of opulent fabrics. Colors that shimmer and shine. Patterns in classic florals and scrolls. Peppy, preppy stripes, and textures and weaves to win over the most discriminating tastes. All backed with a premium liner at no extra charge to eliminate light peeking through pinholes common to the construction of regular roman window treatments.
Especially when topped with an optional 6” valance (for optimum coverage on outside mounts), they’re a style standout on their own. They pair beautifully with drapes, too, for an easy, upscale treatment. These custom crafted window coverings also include a Best for Kids child-safe lift system to easily raise and lower them with just a gentle tug on the hidden ring pull. Sewn-in cord sleeves prevent the ladder cords on the back from tangling for smooth, worry-free operation.
Carry through the look of luxury with your own custom pillows, lamp shades and other accents made from complementary Designer Fabric By the Yard. See how easy it is to mix and match these affordable fabrics. Get some samples of Designer Series Cordless Roman blinds today.
- Four elegant fold styles
- Premium water-repellent liner included
- Optional blackout liner available
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Complementary liner color (white or ivory) selected at factory based on fabric.
- Fabric-wrapped brackets come standard with outside mount.
- Classic Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- 6" valance upgrade recommended for outside and inside mounts that will not be flush to wall to leave less of a light gap.
- The fabric on products ordered without 6" valance upgrade, will fall over the top of the roller control mechanism that allows the shade to raise (waterfall style). If the 6" valance upgrade is chosen, the fabric will fall behind the roller, closer to the wall and valance will cover roller control mechanism.
- Fabric romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
|Specifications and Installation|
Min Inside-Mount Depth
Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth
|Min Outside-Mount Space||