Description and Features
Touchable texture best defines the look and feel of these rich looking roman shades. These designer favorites come in damask and other woven fabrics made from the finest linens and silk/silk-like materials available. In classic patterns and updated colors with metallic and soft flannel finishes, they’ll add instant sophistication and a certain savoir faire to any room.
In a classic pleated or upgraded voluminous soft fold, they add style and grace to any space. Pair them with a complementary palette of patterned and solid cloth edge bindings to trim your treatments in a truly custom look. And for that final designer-inspired touch, add your own custom accents made from Select Fabric By the Yard.
Select Roman window coverings come with a free standard liner or available add-on blackout liner to better protect your privacy. Upgrade to a top down bottom up lift system for even more privacy and light control while creating a uniquely stylized look, especially over several windows in the same room. Need a little inspiration? Order up to 15 free samples to see how they’ll look in your home.
- Available in two elegant fold styles
- Standard liner offered at no charge
- Optional blackout liner available
- Coordinating Select Fabric by the Yard available
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure all materials are from same dye lot, please place orders for multiple coverings at the same time.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Depending on the fold style of your shade, there may be some discontinuity in pattern when it is raised.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Liner color defaults to white if color not selected.
- Factory deducts ¼” on inside mount orders to ensure proper fit. DO NOT adjust for this in your measurements.
- Outside mounts with continuous cord loop will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Coverings over 50” wide will have vertical seams.
- Top down bottom up products come with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- With all lift systems, bottom pleat may not fully retract with other pleats when fully raised.
- Shades over 58" wide and 58" high with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3- 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Fabric roman window coverings may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush-Mount Depth||