HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
As a self-professed DIY expert, you know that when it comes to decking out your man cave (or she-shed) there's more to it than picking out the largest television or getting the trendiest accessories. You also need to take into account your desired light and privacy levels. But if you aren't quite sure what you should go for, it's nice to find a sort of middle ground that will help cover all your bases. Enter: Select Romans.
Touchable texture best defines the look and feel of these rich looking Roman shades. These designer favorites come in damask and other woven fabrics made from the finest linens and silk/silk-like materials available. In classic patterns and updated colors with metallic and soft flannel finishes, they’ll add instant sophistication and a certain savoir faire to any room.
Available in a classic pleated or upgraded voluminous soft fold, they add style and grace to any space. Pair them with a complementary palette of patterned and solid cloth edge bindings to trim your treatments in a truly custom look. And for that final designer-inspired touch, add your own custom accents made from Select Fabric By the Yard.
Select Roman window coverings come with a free standard liner or add-on blackout liner to better protect your privacy. Upgrade to a Top Down Bottom Up lift system for even more privacy and light control while creating a uniquely stylized look, especially over several windows in the same room. Need a little inspiration? Order up to 15 free samples to see how they’ll look in your home.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Available in two elegant fold styles
- Standard liner offered at no charge
- Coordinating Select Fabric by the Yard available
- Cordless meets current child-safety guidelines
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“These were easy to measure, easier to install and they look great! The two included screws were all it took to hang them. Shipping was quick. The free samples helped us make our color selections. Our new bathroom now looks complete with the addition of 3 Roman shades, which add character and class at a reasonable price." - Ken G., Collingswood, NJ
Recommendations and Specifications
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure all materials are from same dye lot, please place orders for multiple coverings at the same time.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Soft Fold and Classic Pleated Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Liner color defaults to white if color not selected.
- Factory deducts ¼” on inside mount orders to ensure proper fit. DO NOT adjust for this in your measurements.
- Outside mounts with continuous cord loop, top down bottom up, or motorization will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Coverings over 48” wide will have vertical seams.
- Top down bottom up products come with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- All Top Down Bottom Up shades ordered with a Blackout Liner will have a small light gap at the top of the shade between the headrail and fabric. The valance will cover this gap, but some light may show through.
- With all lift systems, bottom pleat may not fully retract with other pleats when fully raised.
- Shades over 58" wide and 58" high with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3- 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Fabric Roman window coverings may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- 1 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades. If you have more than 20 shades to operate on a remote we recommend 6 channel or 16 channel remote.
- 6 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 120 shades.
- 16 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 320 shades.
- If you don’t want your shades to operate at the same time then program the shades to operate on separate channels. All shades on the same channel must be located in the same room.
- If shades are programmed to the same channel they will operate at the same time
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.