Description and Features
For luxurious elegance that has the classic feel of drapes and the beauty and functionality of modern window shades, the Select Light Filtering Roman should be at the top of your list. They were even featured on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition as a designer favorite. Available in a variety of gorgeous colors and made from silk, silk-like fabrics, and the finest quality linens available, these luxurious romans will bring elegance, style, and sophistication into your home. And with 80+ colors and patterns to choose from, the style options are practically endless.
Choose our cordless lift for safety in every room and for every member of your household. One of the best parts of ordering romans is choosing the fold style. The fold style alone can change the entire look of this product. The classic pleated fold comes as a standard option. Or you do have the option to upgrade to a soft fold to make a beautiful design statement.
- Available in your choice of two elegant fold styles.
- Cordless option comes available for an effortless and cord-free operation of the shade.
- Standard liner is included. Color will default to White if color not selected.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct 1/4 inch on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. It is always recommended to order all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Shades over 50 inches wide will have vertical seams.
- Bottom pleat may not fully retract with the other pleats when fully raised with cordless lift system.
- Top down bottom up comes configured with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Outside mounted shades with a continuous cord loop will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Shades over 58" wide and 58" height with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||13" - 115"|
|Height||16" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/2"|
|Min flush-mount depth||2 1/4"|
3/4" H X 1 1/4" D - Standard
2" x 2" - Cordless