Typically ships 5 to 7 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
Touchable texture best defines the look and feel of these rich looking roman shades. These designer favorites come in damask and other woven fabrics made from the finest linens and silk/silk-like materials available. In classic patterns and updated colors with metallic and soft flannel finishes, they’ll add instant sophistication and a certain savoir faire to any room.
In a classic pleated or upgraded voluminous soft fold, they add style and grace to any space. Pair them with a complementary palette of patterned and solid cloth edge bindings to trim your treatments in a truly custom look. And for that final designer-inspired touch, add your own custom accents made from Select Fabric By the Yard.
Select Roman window coverings come with a free standard liner or available add-on blackout liner to better protect your privacy. Upgrade to a top down bottom up lift system for even more privacy and light control while creating a uniquely stylized look, especially over several windows in the same room. Need a little inspiration? Order up to 15 free samples to see how they’ll look in your home.
- Available in two elegant fold styles
- Standard liner offered at no charge
- Optional blackout liner available
- Coordinating Select Fabric by the Yard available
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure all materials are from same dye lot, please place orders for multiple coverings at the same time.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Soft Fold and Classic Pleated Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Liner color defaults to white if color not selected.
- Factory deducts ¼” on inside mount orders to ensure proper fit. DO NOT adjust for this in your measurements.
- Outside mounts with continuous cord loop will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Coverings over 50” wide will have vertical seams.
- Top down bottom up products come with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- With all lift systems, bottom pleat may not fully retract with other pleats when fully raised.
- Shades over 58" wide and 58" high with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3- 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Fabric roman window coverings may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.