Description and Features
If you’re looking for luxury, sophistication, and high-end style, you’ll find all that and more with the Select Blackout Roman Shades. As a designer favorite that was used on ABC’s Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, this simple addition will give your home a whole new look. Available in 80+ colors and patterns that are made from silk, silk-like fabric, and the best quality linens. Because they’re made with a blackout liner, you’ll love them in your bedroom, baby’s nursery, and in your home theater.
You even get to choose from two beautiful fold styles – a soft fold and classic pleated. You’ll also love the sturdy fabric wrapped wooden headrail that gives you a streamlined, cohesive look from the headrail to the bottom rail. And with four different lift styles, you can customize your window treatments based on the type of window and room decor you have.Fabric Care Instructions
Fabric Type and Repeats
- Available in your choice of two elegant fold styles.
- Cordless option comes standard for an effortless and cord-free operaton of the shade.
- Standard liner is included. Color will default to White if color not selected.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct 3/8 inch on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. It is always recommended to order all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Shades over 50 inches wide will have vertical seams.
- Top down bottom up comes configured with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Pinhole sized light may be visible where liner and cord guides are stitched to back of shade.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Shades over 58" wide and 58" height with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3 1/4"
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width||12" - 120"|
|Height||16" - 120"|
|Min inside-mount depth||1 1/2"|
|Min flush-mount depth||2 1/4"|
3/4" H X 1 1/4" D - Standard
2" x 2" - Cordless