Description and Features
Our luxurious Select Blackout Romans are so beautiful you won’t want to confine them to the bedroom. Mirroring many of the same rich fabrics found in our Select Light Filtering Roman window coverings, they come backed with a white blackout liner to keep rooms dark when drawn and add a feeling of refinement when raised.
Complete with sturdy, fabric-wrapped wooden head rails, these roman window treatments give you a streamlined, cohesive look from top to bottom on windows and doors. Clear grip handles help protect fabrics with our corded and cordless lift options, or choose a continuous cord loop lift for total “hands off” operation.
Customize these stately roman shades by jazzing up a solid color fabric with a classic Greek Key patterned edge binding, or a Greek Key pattern with a solid color trim. Your style options are almost endless. Add a few free samples to your cart now and we’ll send them to you free in one business day.
- Available in two elegant fold styles
- Coordinate with Select Light Filtering Romans
- Coordinating Select and Designer Fabric By the Yard available
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure all materials are from same dye lot, please place orders for multiple coverings at the same time.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Color and size of stripes may vary slightly from sample swatches.
- Depending on the fold style of your shade, there may be some discontinuity in pattern when it is raised.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room.
- Factory deducts ¼” on inside mount orders to ensure proper fit. DO NOT adjust for this in your measurements.
- Outside mounts with continuous cord loop will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Treatments over 50” wide will have vertical seams.
- Top down bottom up products come with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- With cordless lift, bottom pleat may not fully retract with other pleats when fully raised.
- Treatments over 58" wide and 58" high with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3- 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Pinhole-sized light may be visible where liner and cord guides are stitched to back of shade.
- Fabric romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||