HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Roamin’ around for the perfect finishing touch to your newly redecorated room? Something classy. Classic. Stylish. Timeless. Something that really shows how proud you are of your mad interior design skills.
Elegant Luxe Modern Roman Shades are just the thing.
Your friends will think you hired a professional decorator. But you don’t have to. These ravishing light filtering romans provide the perfect background to any style, from farmhouse to granny chic to urban contemporary. They look stunning in formal living and dining rooms, and add a casual elegance to comfy family rooms. Reducing glare and diminishing incoming light, they’re just as beautiful in bedrooms too.
Grace your windows with these designer quality custom fabric window treatments. The soothing neutral colors and subtle textures offer a refined, palette-pleasing backdrop to any décor. Exceptionally crafted, they also feature a fabric-wrapped, solid wood headrail that’s hidden discretely by a classic 6” valance.
With a patented, child-safe cordless lift system, there are no cords to clutter up the shade’s clean-looking lines. Just use your hand to raise it into the soft, classic folds that give romans their distinct style. Or choose a standard continuous cord loop to lift and lower them. You can also upgrade to an easy to use top down bottom up style for more customized light and privacy control.
Take a virtual tour of our collection of free samples and order some today to help you decide which colors will work best in your home.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Elegant, custom-crafted fabrics
- Fast and easy to install
- Choice of lift styles to match your lifestyle, including free cordless
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“Needed to purchase roman shades at unique sizes and Select Blinds had everything we needed and more! The purchasing process was hassle free and quick. Really enjoyed the ability to customize every aspect.” – Jules B.
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure all materials are from same dye lot, please place orders for multiple coverings at the same time.
- The shade hangs in a knife pleat style and raises in soft folds.
- Headrail with valance has the shade hanging from the back of the headrail with the valance on the front of the headrail.
- No valance headrail has the shade hanging from the front of the headrail.
- Headrails come fabric wrapped with matching shade fabric.
- Outside mount with valance will include valance returns.
- Brackets will vary depending on mount type and lift type. Please see installation instructions for additional information on brackets.
- The ordered width is the shade width for outside mount shades. The valance will be 1" wider.
- For inside mount shades, the valance will be 1/2" narrower than the ordered width and the shade will be a total of 7/8" narrower (5/8" on the control side and 1/4" on the non-control side).
- Nylon color coordinated control cords come with all standard, continuous cord loop and top down bottom up lift systems.
- Cordless lift systems have a bottom rail that will add an additional 1" to the stacking height. Please add this 1" to the stack height in the table below.
- For 2-on-1 headrails there will be a 3/8" space between shades. Cord controls for these shades must be on opposite ends and cannot be located in the middle of the shades.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Width (Including 2 on 1 headrail)||
|Width for single shade by fabric||
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
|Shade Height||Stack Height|
|Up to 36" long||
|Up to 48" long||
|Up to 60" long||
|Up to 70" long||
|Up to 84" long||
|Up to 96" long||
|Up to 120" long||