Description and Features
Looking for a modern vibe and affordable, motorized convenience in a classic roman style window treatment? Wrap your head around the fabric-wrapped headrails and other economy-minded options on these essentially priced romans. Available with ridiculously reasonable, rechargeable remote control for effortless operation on large and hard-to-reach windows, the large selection of quality fabrics gives you lots of custom choices to fit any décor.
We’re talking crushed velvets and dozens of textured, linen-like fabrics in vibrant colors and patterns, including plaids and florals, in a designer-fave flat fold or upgraded soft fold style. And they come with (or without; your choice) a standard light-diffusing liner or optional blackout liner for more customized light and privacy control. Complete your ensemble with an upgrade to a chic 6” valance on select styles.
You can order these customized roman window coverings with an optional continuous cord loop or cordless lift, too. Order some samples of these essential design elements to complete that special look you’re looking for today.
- Dozens of designer-quality colors and textures
- Flat or optional soft fold styles available
- Easy care fabrics in 100% polyester and natural fiber blends
- Color-coordinated lift cords and tassels with standard lift
- Affordable motorized remote control upgrade
- Optional blackout liner available
- Back of standard liner conforms with HOA guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping on all sizes
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct approximately 1/2 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric-wrapped headrails come with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options have metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Soft Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room and with the same lift system.
- Standard lift cords are located on the back of the shade unless a valance is ordered, then they are located on the front.
- Lift cords and headrail components will be visible from the back on sheer fabrics.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Outside mount valances come with valance returns.
- Fabric will fall 2+ inches from the wall on outside mount. We recommend 4+ inches be added to the width of your shade when outside mounting to prevent light gaps.
- Soft fold is only available with standard light filtering liner or blackout liner.
- Optional standard liner color (white or ivory) will be visible from street. Optional blackout liner comes in ivory.
- Color of unlined shades will be seen from exterior.
- Motorization is not available with outside mount.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
- At least one remote is needed per order. The 5-channel remote allows you to operate up to 5 shades on a single frequency. When adding a multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Rechargeable remote-control Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
- For more details, see product Motorization Programming Guide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||