HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Creating the look you want for your windows without spending literally ALL of your hard-earned money can be about as easy as building a snowman in the dead of summer in Phoenix, AZ. But, who says you can't make a sandman instead? Get the contemporary vibe and affordable, motorized convenience in a classic, timeless style window treatment with these Essential Romans.
Wrap your head around the fabric-wrapped headrails and other economy-minded options on these reasonably priced Romans. Don't want to stick with standard corded operation? no problem! They're available with a modern, easy-to-use, rechargeable headrail and remote control for effortless operation on large and hard-to-reach windows. And with so many quality fabrics with different colors and patterns to choose from, there's bound to be something to fit your style.
With dozens of textured fabrics in vibrant colors and patterns like plaid and floral that would make a Scottish gardener jump for joy, there's a little something for everyone. Choose between a designer-fave flat fold or upgraded soft fold style for a more traditional look. Plus, did we mention they come with (or without; your choice) a standard light-diffusing liner or optional blackout liner for more customized light and privacy control? It's true! Complete your ensemble with an upgrade to a chic 6” valance on select styles.
You can even get these customized Roman window coverings with an optional Continuous Cord Loop or Cordless lift, too. Order some samples of these essential, custom design elements to complete that special look you’re looking for today.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Designer-quality colors and textures
- Easy-care fabrics
- Color-coordinated cords and tassels with standard lift
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“I was having difficulty finding a blind or shade for a large, high window. Prices were so high at other places and I needed a motorized shade because of the height. I was so pleased with this Roman! Exactly what I wanted and at an affordable price. - Carolyn K., Pennsylvania
Recommendations and Specifications
- Factory will deduct approximately 1/2 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric-wrapped headrails come with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options have metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Soft Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room and with the same lift system.
- Standard lift cords are located on the back of the shade unless a valance is ordered, then they are located on the front.
- Lift cords and headrail components will be visible from the back on sheer fabrics.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Fabric on products ordered without 6" valance upgrade will fall over the top of the headrail (waterfall style). If the 6" valance upgrade is chosen, the fabric will fall behind the headrail, closer to the wall and valance will cover the headrail.
- Outside mount valances come with valance returns.
- Fabric will fall 2+ inches from the wall on outside mount. We recommend 4+ inches be added to the width of your shade when outside mounting to prevent light gaps.
- Soft fold is only available with standard light filtering liner or blackout liner.
- Optional standard liner color (white or ivory) will be visible from street. Optional blackout liner comes in ivory.
- Color of unlined shades will be seen from exterior.
- Motorization is not available with outside mount.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric Roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
- At least one remote is needed per order. The 5-channel remote allows you to operate up to 5 shades on a single frequency. When adding a multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Rechargeable remote-control Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
- For more details, see product Motorization Programming Guide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||