Description and Features
Looking for a modern vibe for your windows that still captures the essence of a classic roman style window treatment? Our Essential Light Filtering Roman Shades are exactly what you need. Whether in a designer-fave flat fold or upgraded soft fold style, the choice of high-quality light-filtering fabrics provides a beautiful custom design to fit any season or décor.
We’re talking crushed velvet, sheer and dozens of textured, linen-like fabrics in vibrant colors and patterns, including plaids and florals. And they come with (or without; your choice) a standard light diffusing liner for even more customized light and privacy control. Other fab features that come with the standard lift include fabric-wrapped headrails and color-coordinated lift cords and tassels. Complete your ensemble with an upgrade to a chic 6” valance on select styles.
Of course, you can order these customized roman window coverings with an optional continuous cord loop or cordless lift, too, for an overall cleaner, bespoke look. Our Essential Light Filtering Romans are also available with an affordable rechargeable motorized headrail for effortless operation on large and hard-to-reach windows. Easily open, close and program the position of these treatments from anywhere in the room with the touch of a button on a single- or optional multi-channel remote control.
Order some samples of these essential design elements to complete that special look you’re looking for today.
- Dozens of designer-quality colors and textures
- Complete your room with our coordinating Essential Blackout Roman Shades
- Flat or optional soft fold styles available
- Easy care fabrics in 100% polyester and natural fiber blends
- Color-coordinated lift cords and tassels with standard lift
- Affordable motorized remote control upgrades
- Back of standard light filtering liner conforms with HOA guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping on all sizes
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct approximately 3/8 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric-wrapped headrails come with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options have metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Depending on the fold style of your shade, there may be some discontinuity in pattern when it is raised.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Outside mount valances come with valance returns.
- Soft fold is only available with standard light filtering liner.
- Optional liner color will be visible from street.
- Color of unlined shades will be seen from exterior.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Due to how shade stacks, view on taller windows may be minimized.
- Inside mount min depth 2 1/4" required to accommodate shade's operating mechanism and fold.
- Cordless shades should be raised slowly for optimal performance.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- At least one remote is needed per order. A 1-channel remote can operate one shade on a single frequency or choose a 15-channel remote to operate multiple shades with one device. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Rechargeable remote-control Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
- The Motorization lift style remotes are only compatible with the Essential and Classic Roman shades.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||