Description and Features
Block up to 99% of unwanted light with these essential design elements. Our fabulously affordable Essential Blackout Roman Shades are available in dozens of richly textured fabrics, including trendy crushed velvet and soft-to-the-touch linen-like materials in vibrant colors and pretty patterns. Change up the look of bedrooms and keep out unwanted light and glare in media rooms, baby’s nursery, kitchen nooks and offices with the contemporary, custom vibe these bespoke light-blocking shades convey.
The seamless, secure blackout liner on these completely customizable, flat-fold roman window treatments work anywhere you need more privacy and light control. Select styles come with high-end features like fabric-covered headrails, tassels and lift cords in complementary colors, and an optional 6” valance. Cord cleats are also included to help keep cords neat and out of the way of playful little hands. They’re also available in a voluminous soft-fold style for a fuller look. For a totally streamlined effect, upgrade to a continuous cord loop, clean-looking cordless, or handy remote controlled rechargeable motorized lift.
Feel the difference these elegant fabric romans will make on your windows. Order swatches from our generous free sample program here.
- Dozens of designer-quality colors and textures
- Complete your room with our coordinating Essential Light Filtering Roman Shades
- Flat or optional soft fold styles available
- Easy care fabrics in 100% polyester and natural fiber blends
- Color-coordinated lift cords and tassels with standard lift
- Affordable motorized remote control upgrades
- Back of standard blackout liner conforms with HOA guidelines
- Industry best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping on all sizes
Recommendations and Limitations
- Factory will deduct approximately 3/8 inch from the width on inside mount orders to ensure a proper fit.
- Fabric-wrapped headrails come with standard corded and upgraded cordless lift only. Continuous cord loop and motorized lift options have metal headrails with fabric attached to front only.
- Depending on the fold style of your shade, there may be some discontinuity in pattern when it is raised.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Blackout liner comes standard ivory and will be visible to street.
- Valance upgrade available with standard corded and optional cordless lift systems only.
- Outside mount valances come with valance returns.
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure that all materials are from the same dye lot, please order shades for the same room at the same time.
- Fabric roman shades may have wrinkles in the material after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out over several days. For quicker results, you can use a garment steamer on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Due to how shade stacks, view on taller windows may be minimized.
- Inside mount min depth 2 1/4" required to accommodate shade's operating mechanism and fold.
- Cordless shades should be raised slowly for optimal performance.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Motorization option comes standard with 1-channel remote, which can operate one shade on a single frequency. Upgrade to a 15-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Rechargeable remote-control Motorization lift system upgrade includes rechargeable motor battery and charger.
- Battery charge will last up to 6 months based on an average-sized shade raised and lowered twice a day. It takes approximately 4 hours to recharge the motor when fully depleted.
- Remote reaches from approximately 65-80 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.
- The Motorization lift style remotes are only compatible with the Essential and Classic Roman shades.
- For more details, see product Motorization Programming Guide.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min inside-mount depth||
|Min flush-mount depth||