HOW THEY'LL HELP YOU
Everything about you screams elegance and timeless style. From your hair and clothes to the way you raise your pinky when drinking tea, wine or even a peanut butter milkshake. Still, nothing quite compares to the artfully cultivated beauty of your home. And these Luxe Romans will fit in perfectly.
The essence of sophistication and class, these charming, custom window treatments are the epitome of what you’d expect for the highest quality Roman. High-impact patterns in luxurious, fully-lined fabrics will dress your windows in distinguished style. They offer subtle light filtering, casting an inviting glow throughout the room and your home. You can take your light blocking a step further by adding an optional blackout liner for complete privacy when you want it most.
For a more contemporary look, go with the classic pleated fold, or upgrade to a romantic soft fold to get that traditional Roman appeal. Pick an optional contrasting custom print or solid trim binding to make your own unique design statement. Finish it off with a standard Continuous Cord Loop or optional kid-friendly Cordless lift system. Or, for more customized light control choose Top Down Bottom Up! There's even Remote Control Motorization, which is safe for kids and super handy for anyone with limited mobility.
Go the extra yard (pun intended) by throwing in some custom accent pieces made from our coordinating Select Fabric By the Yard and you’ll be ready for the big reveal in no time! Order some free samples today to see which color or pattern looks best in your home!
WHY YOU'LL LOVE THEM
- Standard privacy liner offered at no charge
- Optional blackout liner available
- Coordinating Select Fabric By the Yard available
- Cordless and motorized meet current child safety guidelines
WHY OTHER HAPPY CUSTOMERS DO
“Fantastic! I measured myself and they were made exactly right. I’m not overly handy, but I installed 4 in about an hour. Very pleased. They go up and down as easy as the video showed." - S. Baxter, Atlanta, GA
Recommendations and Specifications
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure all materials are from same dye lot, please place orders for multiple coverings at the same time.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room.
- A horizontal pattern interruption may occur for colors with a large pattern or design. Flat fold is recommended for these colors.
- Soft Fold and Classic Pleated Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- Liner color defaults to white if color not selected.
- Factory deducts ¼” on inside mount orders to ensure proper fit. DO NOT adjust for this in your measurements.
- Outside mounts with continuous cord loop, top down bottom up, or motorization will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Treatments over 48” wide will have vertical seams.
- Top down bottom up products come with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- All Top Down Bottom Up shades ordered with a Blackout Liner will have a small light gap at the top of the shade between the headrail and fabric. The valance will cover this gap, but some light may show through.
- With all lift systems, bottom pleat may not fully retract with other pleats when fully raised.
- Treatments over 58" wide and 58" high with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3- 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Fabric Romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
- Motorized options for this product are not covered under our FIT Guarantee.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- 1 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades. If you have more than 20 shades to operate on a remote we recommend 6 channel or 16 channel remote.
- 6 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 120 shades.
- 16 channel remote can operate up to 20 shades on each channel for a total of 320 shades.
- If you don’t want your shades to operate at the same time then program the shades to operate on separate channels. All shades on the same channel must be located in the same room.
- If shades are programmed to the same channel they will operate at the same time
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.