Typically ships 4 to 5 business days after ordering.
Description and Features
The essence of elegance, these premium custom window treatments are the epitome of what you’d expect in the highest quality roman. High-impact patterns in luxuriant, fully lined fabrics dress your windows in distinguished style that subtly filter light, casting an inviting glow throughout the room. Or, with an optional blackout liner, block more light out for complete privacy.
For a more contemporary look, go with the classic pleated fold, or upgrade to a romantic soft fold to get that traditional roman appeal. Go the extra yard with a contrasting custom print or solid trim binding to make your own unique design statement. Finish it off with an optional cordless (tip: safest and Best for Kids) or continuous cord loop lift, or for more customized light control, a top down bottom up lift system. Throw in some custom accent pieces made from our coordinating Select Fabric By the Yard and you’ll be ready for the big reveal in no time! Order your free Premium Roman samples today!
- Available in two elegant fold styles
- Standard privacy liner offered at no charge
- Optional blackout liner available
- Coordinating Select Fabric By the Yard available
- Cordless conforms with CPSC child-safety guidelines
- Industry-best warranty
- 90-day satisfaction guarantee
- Free shipping
Recommendations and Limitations
- Fabric color can vary from one dye lot to another. To ensure all materials are from same dye lot, please place orders for multiple coverings at the same time.
- Standard lift cords are located on back of shade for a clean, uncluttered look on front.
- Multiple shade orders of different heights may not have the same size pleats. We recommend ordering all shades using the longest length in the room.
- A horizontal pattern interruption may occur for colors with a large pattern or design. Flat fold is recommended for these colors.
- Soft Fold and Classic Pleated Fold will cause some discontinuity in the pattern due to pleats.
- Liner color defaults to white if color not selected.
- Factory deducts ¼” on inside mount orders to ensure proper fit. DO NOT adjust for this in your measurements.
- Outside mounts with continuous cord loop will be 1" wider at the headrail than ordered width.
- Treatments over 50” wide will have vertical seams.
- Top down bottom up products come with lift cord on left and top down cords on right.
- With all lift systems, bottom pleat may not fully retract with other pleats when fully raised.
- Treatments over 58" wide and 58" high with continuous cord loop will have minimum flush mount depth of 3- 1/4". Outside mounted continuous cord loop shades will come with a valance.
- Fabric romans may appear wrinkled after installation. Most minor wrinkling will smooth out after hanging for several days. For quicker results, use a garment steamer or iron on the back of the shade, being careful to avoid direct contact with the fabric.
- Hold down brackets are not available on this product.
|Specifications and Installation|
|Min Inside-Mount Depth||
|Min Flush Inside-Mount Depth||
- Motorization remote is not included and at least one remote is needed per order. Motorization charger comes standard.
- Add a 1-channel remote which can operate on a single frequency or upgrade to a 6-channel and 16-channel remote available at additional cost. When upgrading to multi-channel/frequency remote, please select 'No Remote' for any additional motorized shades you want to add to and power with it.
- Battery operated white remote comes included with a lithium battery CR 2032 – 3v.
- Remote reaches from approximately 260 feet away from shade.
- Remote is already programmed to the motorized shade. All that is required is to connect the battery to the motor and your shade is ready to operate.